German-Spanish Linguistic Professor and Translator with in-depth knowledge of listening, reading, speaking and writing. My thirty years of struggle and love for languages will be the key to your success. I am a passionate Spanish and German speaker, who enjoys passing on my knowledge. I hold a Ph D in linguistic sciences and I have taught all levels-ages and many nationalities with great results. Pedagogy is the profession I love and I will make sure you get the best of our sessions.
Whether you want to learn a second language because you are about to take an important trip/ test, venture on vacation or because you are a Lover of the linguistic world I am the who will help you to achieve yours goals..
▪ 2011- 2013 Teacher of Spanish-German. German embassy in Havana. Cuba
● 2009-2012- Head of the Teacher Team specialized in Methodology of Teaching German as a foreign language
▪ 2009-2012- Mentor of new language teachers University of Havana. Cuba
▪ 1984-2012- Professor for German language an translation studies. University of Havana, Cuba.
▪ 20042012 Professor for methodology of foreign language teaching
· German · Online Veronica has started teaching German to my 12yo son and 7yo daughter. She has adapted her style very well to each child. In the case of my daughter, who is less willing and often distracted, she has had to try a few things to truly engage her. I am so thankful for her perseverance.
Veronica has a relaxed, friendly and cheerful demeanor. My kids respond well to her.
· German · Online Veronica is so patient and makes you feel at ease quickly. Taking language lessons with her is extremely fun!
· German · Online I am taking both German and Spanish lessons with Veronica. She is an experienced and intuitive teacher who masterfully blends conversation, grammar and vocabulary building, adapted to the student's level. She provides rich resources for study and practice, based on the latest methods of language instruction.
· Spanish · In home Veronica, taught my 9 year old son for a few weeks. She was easy to work with, always on time and extremely patient. My son loved her teaching style and he learned a lot during his few weeks with her. I would definitely use her again!
· Spanish · Online Verónica is an experienced teacher who engages you in conversation and encourages you to interact in the language while subtly taking note and reinforcing the areas you need to work on. Great teacher and very convenient format. After my first lesson, I decided to continue on a permanent basis, working on my Spanish and subsequently on my German with her. I strongly recommend Verónica as well as takelessons.com in general as an excellent way learn and improve on a foreign language.
· Spanish · In studio Veronica is a very experienced teacher. She is prepared for every lesson, with materials such as handouts, white-boards and flashcards. Lessons were a combination of speaking and writing and I especially enjoyed the short dialogues we would practice, back and forth. The lessons are a good mix of repetition, revision and new material. She is kind and friendly and made me feel very welcome in her home. Her teaching style is flexible and she is very passionate about her craft! I learned so much more in her class than I ever did online. So if you are looking for a language tutor, you can't go wrong by choosing Veronica!
· Spanish · Online Amazing,,,and exceeded my expectations!
· Spanish · In studio Veronica was terrific! I would highly recommend her.
· German · In home Hi! If you are looking for an excellent teacher to learn German, I would recommend you Veronica V. who is doubtless the best one I've ever known. With her you will learn grammar, vocabulary, phonetic and many other things as well and as fast as you want because she has got more than 30 years of experience in this branch. I had the opportunity to know her in person and I can assure you that after some months you'll see her not only as a teacher, but also as a mother who gives everything to find the best way to make you know how something works in this beautiful language. So feel free to contact her and you won't regret. Viel Glück beim Deutschlernen!!!