The Founder and Owner of a educational platform
Services include but are not limited to:
1. 1-1 Individual Tutoring
2. 1-3 Small Group Tutoring
3. Classes (Lecture Style, Discussion Style)
5. Test Prep Classes ( Regents, SAT, SAT II Subject Tests, ACT, SSAT, SHSAT, GMAT, GRE...Etc)
All of the programs are grounded in a strong mathematical structure. I use critical thinking techniques to help with problem solving in all subject areas.
Keeping that in mind, please be prepared with a pencil, paper and your BRAIN!!! even if you don't have the pencil and paper!!!
* Elementary Level All Subjects * Middle School Level All Subjects * High School Math â Algebra, Trigonometry, Geometry, PreCalc, AP Calculus AB and BC, SAT Math, SAT II MATH, ACT Math, Regents Math * College â College Algebra, Statistics, Precalc, Calculus 1, Calculus 2, Calculus 3, Differential Equations, Linear Algebra * Other â GED Math, ASVAB, Other Testing with Math Sections. * Group and Individual Math Tutoring * Test Prep * SAT and State Test Prep * NYS Regents Prep Course in Summer and Winter
* Peer Tutor in various subject College Algebra, Statistics, Precalc, Calculus 1, Calculus 2, Calculus 3, Differential Equations, Linear Algebra
* Administrative help at Center
* Organize/Create/Run Various Mathematics Workshops
* Mathematics Instructor
* K-12th grade
* Instructs students based on centers curriculum.
* Supports students with homework help when needed.
* Test preparation and private tutoring at the center.
* Tutor students ages 2-18
* Math and Reading Support
* Follow Kumon Syllabus
The NTA was formed in 1992 for the purpose of establishing a membership organization for tutoring professionals. The NTA is dedicated exclusively to tutoring, and represents the interests of thousands of tutors in the U.S. and thirteen other countries, practicing in all phases of tutoring, program administration, and supplemental student services.