- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
I tutor seven days a week, so whenever you're ready to get started, feel free to contact me through TakeLessons.
Dear Students and Parents,
I’m sure you can recall what it feels like to be disconnected in class, whether it was during Calculus, French, or Art History. This feeling is not life threatening, but education is of the utmost importance in this technical era. For this reason, I've developed over time an effective approach to teach students how to tackle their academic challenges. I create fun and entertaining lessons, while subtly explaining the subject matter in a way that enhances understanding and learning capability. I strive to enlighten students, not merely to regurgitate information. Lessons would consist of concepts of homework assignments, upcoming quizzes, and final examinations. In addition, I tend to spontaneously ask questions and assign problems to verify comprehension level and critical-thinking ability. If you’d like to learn more about my lessons, feel free to message me through this website and I will respond to your inquiry as soon as time permits.
- Math (High School & College)
- Physics (High School & College)
- Chemistry (High School & College)
- Biology (High School & College)
HS2 is a private college preparatory academy that helps students gain admission to elite universities. They focus on SAT and ACT test preparation, college counseling, and college admissions. I worked as an instructor teaching the following classes:
· Pre Calculus · Online Valeria is great! We wish we would of found her sooner to help with math...
· Physics · Online
· SAT · Online Very helpful and encouraging! More than willing to work on any problem with you and make sure you understand how to get to the correct answer.
· Algebra 2 · Online WOW! My daughter was so happy with this experience! Thank you Valeria for helping !!
· GRE · Online Valeria made me feel as if basic math was the whole world's problem and not just mine, alone. She was attentive to my concerns, she navigated the lesson well with incredible time management and efficiency. She made the GRE seem less intimidating while making me feel a bit more confident at the end of every session.
I wish Valeria was around to help with all my life's lessons. . .
· GRE · Online
· Math · Online She made my child feel good in her math lessons. She feels confident and able to do her assignments and test now . The instructor is confident positive I'm going to go the extra mile
· AP Chemistry · Online Valeria was a such a nice person to work with my daughter. My daughter was able to understand he chemistry with her. Victoria actually loved her tutoring classes with Valeria. She is fun, personal and extremely nice!!!!
· Algebra · Online Very helpful first lesson! Good preparation ahead of time and follow up, too. Valeria is great. Looking forward to continuing.
· Physics · Online I struggle with Physics. A lot. However, I actually got my lesson this time!! She explains things REALLY well.