Males 3 and up
Special Greetings! I am so excited and ready to be a part of your success. From beginner level all the way up to the stars.You will experience the best of care and service for your young one on up. I am fully bilingual and offer University Skills along with learning to read music, write music, full theory curriculum, or just learn how to play naturally by ear. I also frame your child's drawn piano hands and personalize it so that you will have a memory of your first lesson if desired. I love what I do and looking forward to helping you achieve your heart's desire. For children and Adults. Ready to serve you.
*** Lesson Details ***
Your very first day will be a time to remember and cherish. According to what you already know, you will be placed in a program just right for you. I would love to here you the very first day on the piano playing your favorite piece. I am here to help you through and encourage you from beginning to end to not give up. Feel free to express any desire you may have to achieve your goal.
We will work together the very first day in listening to your special singing, so pick a very favorite you may have.
After hearing, feel free to let me know where exactly you desire help and also some very important techniques will be shared according to your needs. We also will be covering sight singing and the very basics of piano so if you like, you can write your own music composition. I will be there for you all the way. Feel free to ask any questions during sessions. I can also help you prepare for any audition you may have.
Thank you so much for you time and I will hope to see you soon!
*** Studio Equipment ***
*** Specialties ***
Classical and gospel Music. Playing by ear.
Open Since 2010. Started playing piano at a young age and went on to University.
Participated in Recitals and crusades and hotel activities. It is a privilege to honor God with the talent that He has given.
· Piano · In home Ursula is great with kids! She's a joy to work with! My son liked his lessons with her so much that he even started practicing in between his lessons which is something we could never get him to do before.
· Piano · In home Mrs. Ursula has been coming to my home since in August of this year to teach my five year old to play piano. Mrs. Ursula has such a cheerful personality and my daughter Trinity loves her very much. Mrs. Ursula is an AWESOME teacher and great with my five year old. She has done amazing things teaching my five year old. I am so happy to have her as my daughters instructor. She is so knowledgeable and does a great job teaching music.
· Piano · In home Excelente maestra professional y muy encantadora.A mi hija le encanta, estamos muy a gusto con ella...
· · heyy ursela i had a great time with the one lesson that we did have lol..even though it was one but a great experience none the less thanks for the time and expertise
· · Great vocal teacher!
· · Worship Leader
Ursula is an excellent piano teacher, who has great patience, she is outstanding in making one feel comfortable even when I make a mistake, and she gently redirects me.
· · Best teacher ever! She is teaching me well and I already feel confident with my gift and I cant wait to continue to progress. She makes me laugh, so funny.
· · ursula is great i am impressed with my daughters growth in the time shes been working with her and she is very easy for my daughter to be around she makes my daughter comfortable
· · taking singing and Piano
My 12yr old daughter just started working with Ursula a few weeks ago, and we see a big difference already. She is very motivating and teaches in a way that is very easy for kids to understand. My daughter is learning alot and loves it.