- Teaches students:
- Ages 5+ and special needs
- Teaching since:
- July 2013
My name is Tyrone and growing up, I was never good at a lot of things. However, one day, I asked my father to teach me how to play basketball and within a couple of days, I was one of the best basketball players in my neighborhood. This taught me that as long as I worked hard and practiced at something, I could be good at it. This is how I learned to be proficient in many different talents.
Here are the skills that I've learned over the years and am willing to teach you if you wish to learn them:
* Photography Lessons: You will learn about how cameras work, various lighting techniques to get the perfect shot, themed photo shoots, event photography, portrait photography, studio vs. on location photography, etc.
* Basketball Lessons: You will learn the fundamentals of how to play basketball, as well as skills that help you become a skillful basketball athlete such as dribbling, shooting, passing, defense and fitness.
* Rap Music Lessons: You will learn the writing skills of a rap artist, which will include poetry techniques, knowledge of hip hop music and history, various terms regarding the structure of a rap song, as well as how to perform a rap song, either on stage or in a studio.
* Magic Lessons: You will learn various techniques on how to perform magic tricks and most importantly, how to create your own. I specialize in card magic, but can also teach you other skills with more items.
* Poetry Lessons: You will learn how to write poetry using various poetry techniques and studying some of the most well known poets in history. You will also learn how to perform these poems and the rhythm in which way would be best to deliver your overall poetic message.
At the Hip Hop School of Arts in Pomona, CA, I taught an Emcee/Rap class that taught students ages 13 and above the various techniques of writing, recording and performing Hip Hop Music
I created a complete curriculum and encouraged students to think about the path they wish to take in regards to taking their musical ambitions seriously or as simply a hobby.
The American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers (ASCAP) is a membership association of more than 480,000 US composers, songwriters, lyricists and music publishers. The ASCAP is committed to nurturing music makers throughout their careers.
He is an amazing trainer. I'm happy that I have him to help me.