- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Teacher in SK Piano Academy
I teach private piano lessons and music theory. Students of all ages are welcome. My teaching philosophy is to assist students to achieve their personal goals in music in a tailored, enjoyable, and efficient manner.
I encourage students to perform and share their talents through participating in studio recitals and masterclasses. My students have the opportunities to participate in local music events such as competitions, theory tests, and auditions.
I am an accompanist in Old Dominon University, Norfolk State University, and Nansemond-Suffolk Academy. I offer accompanying services for events.
Piano Lessons and Music Theory
Private Piano lessons, Music theory, Accompanying
The MTNA was founded in 1876 with the goal of advancing the value of music study and music-making to society while supporting the careers and professionalism of teachers of music. With nearly 22,000 members in 50 states—and more than 500 local affiliates—the MTNA is the preeminent source for music teacher support, where members embody like-minded values and commitment to their students, colleagues and society as a whole, while reaping the rewards of collaboration, continuity and connection throughout the lifetime of their careers.
Mu Phi Epsilon (ΜΦΕ) is a co-ed international professional music fraternity. Today, Mu Phi Epsilon has chapters both nationally and internationally. The fraternity supports achievement in music through the awarding of grants and scholarships, as well as music competitions, concerts, and summer music programs. Much of this work has been supported by the Mu Phi Epsilon Foundation, an organization that has been in existence since 1963, as well as fundraising and donations.
· Piano · In studio Tristi is an excellent teacher. She uses a great balance of positive comments about your performance and comments about areas that need improvement. She plays beautifully, which provides good models for learning. Her knowledge of composer's styles and the periods of music is excellent. She is also very personable.
· Piano · In studio Tristi is a great teacher, she really explained the lesson well. Very much recommend her.
· Classical Piano · In studio Cautiously optimistic. Only my first lesson, but she seemed very knowledgeable and was certainly patient with my questions and bumbling. I look forward to future lessons with her!
· Piano · In studio Very prompt with being on time, was flexible with my schedule if I needed to reschedule. Very friendly, nice, kind, patient, caring person. Great spirit. Teaches very well, very skillful.