* National Board Certified Teacher (NBCT): Mathematics
* Masters Degree: Instructional Technology
* Bachelors Degree: Biology
* Learning should be fun!
* I love to teach Mathematics; all levels including SAT/ACT Prep.
* Math is an exact science but demonstrates its true beauty through multiple ways of arriving at the same answer.
* In today's schools, students are not taught how to learn, how to properly take notes, how to study, how to organize their thoughts and materials, or how to manage their time. These are extremely important to move a student from "memorizing and regurgitating facts for a test" to becoming "lifelong learners" who have an intrinsic appreciation of knowledge.
* High School and Middle School Mathematics and Science Teacher (15+ years)
* Director/Owner/Tutor of TBT: tutorial service for students 7yo - College age (15+ years) of Mathematics, Science, Testing
15+ years as Director, Coach, Mentor, Instructional Specialist, and Lead Teacher of both Middle School and High School Mathematics and Science.
AYA Math 7 - 12 Certificate
(Adult/Young Adolescent Grades 7 - 12th)