- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Traci lives in New York City and currently dances with The Suzanne Farrell Ballet, New Chamber Ballet, and Cello Pointe. Recent projects have included guesting with Les Grands Ballet Canadiens; dancing Merce Cunningham's Inventions, Locale, and Fractions; and in Masks of a Woman by Kristin Draucker. She has performed classical and neoclassical ballets with Neglia Ballet in Buffalo, NY. Originally from Utah, Traci graduated from Brigham Young University with her BA in Dance and minor in Mathematics.
Traci teaches ballet and pointe at The School at Steps, and has guest taught around the United States in Utah, California, Nevada, New Jersey, and Montana.
Traci also co-founded a ballet workout method in 2016 designed to tone the legs, core, arms, and back while teaching the fundamentals of a ballet barre
Corps member of the Suzanne Farrell Ballet.
Teach Ballet and Pointe in the pre-professional program. Designed curriculum for studio. Teach private lessons at this location.
· Ballet · In studio I reached out to Traci to brush up on my ballet technique when I was preparing for an audition. She is a wonderful teacher! Her corrections are always specific and very helpful. Working with her has really boosted my technique and made me feel more confident walking into dance calls.
· Ballet · In studio Traci is an eloquent and experienced teacher with a wide variety of ability levels. She is fair and balanced in the classroom and keeps the atmosphere fun while expecting the most of her students.
As a Director of a company and school, I have seen many guest teachers come and go - Traci is a phenomenal teacher.
· · I highly recommend Traci as a teacher! She gives such thoughtful, detailed corrections, in a very positive way. She values strong technique, as well as artistry, and notices the small nuances that can really take a dancer to the next level. After working with Traci, I feel that she really gives her full attention when teaching, and desires the best out of everyone. She knows how to communicate corrections in a way that really can pull something out of students when they had previously felt stuck. All of this is done in a very encouraging manner. She would be a wonderful choice as a teacher!
· · Traci is an extremely talented and knowledgeable dancer and teacher. Her generous spirit makes her someone I recommend wholeheartedly.
· Ballet · In studio I hired Traci as my personal Ballet instructor and she absolutely exceeded my expectations. Traci was clear and concise with her directions for each combination, she answered my questions graciously and really focused in on proper alignment and technique. She made me feel comfortable and gave me some awesome advice along with challenging combinations for my level. Traci's positive vibe in class and wise choice of music made for an exquisite class. I highly recommend Traci as a Ballet teacher and I cannot wait to take from her again!