- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Hello! You want to learn to sew? I'm Timpla and I can help you!
FEEDBACK FROM MY PREVIOUS STUDENTS:
"It was great! I learned so much about my sewing machine."
"Had a great time Timpla! I was able to hem my daughter's skirt and repair a shirt sleeve. Looking forward to next time."
"I definitely benefited from the class! Thanks so much!!!"
I LOVE helping my students conquer their "fear" of the sewing machine, which unleashes excitement about their potential to sew unique items for themselves and others.
I've been sewing since I was a young girl, learning from my grandmother.
My experience includes sewing women's and girl's apparel, home decor, and quilts. I decided to start teaching private and group lessons after receiving many requests from friends and acquaintances.
I look forward to helping you develop the skills you need to tackle any sewing project.
· Sewing · In home Timpla is smart and funny and really patient. Her focus on doing to learn and repeating the basics was SUPER helpful for me and after one lesson, I feel like I have a much better grasp on my machine and on how to achieve my sewing goals. It was fun and I can't wait for our next lesson!
· Sewing · In home Very rewarding Timpla was very pleasant ,i like her teaching style
· Sewing · In home Timpla was wonderful! She not only came to me, but she was so good to work with & very knowledgeable! I definitely plan to take more lessons from her!
· Sewing · In home Timpla is wonderful! I've had a few people try to show me the basics of sewing and using my machine, and she was by far more informative and clear than any instructor I'd previously had. Very knowledgeable, warm, and enthusiastic. Very obvious she cares about the success of her students!