My name is Terrence, but I go by TJ.
Everybody has their own struggles - time management, conceptualization, practical application - and everyone needs to have those struggles addressed on a person-to-person basis.
Currently working at Illumina, saving up money to go to grad school because i've found out people mostly care about what letters you have before and after your name.
Memorable tutoring moment: I tutored a struggling sophomore from January to May in AP chemistry - in August she sent me a picture of her score - a 4!
Illumina is a global company with a vision to be the leading provider of integrated solutions that advance the understanding of genetics and health.
• Currently performing benchmark efficiency studies for digital microfluidic device.
NanoComposix is an early stage R&D company that aims to maximize the benefits of nanotechnology through the use of precisely engineered, highly characterized nanomaterials.
• Synthesized and characterized silver, gold, and silica nanomaterials
Lathon Technologies was a startup company that manufactured 3D printers and developed novel technologies to improve the additive manufacturing community.
• Company designed and manufactured the LATHON 3D Printer, a large format dual nozzle 3D printer.
• Built scalable business with $30,000 in revenue
• Created novel dissolvable and ignitable filaments
• Developed an out-of-cleanroom microfluidic fabrication technique
• Fabricated devices using dry films, photolithography, PDMS
• Characterized devices through material testing and microscopy