- Teaches students:
- and Ages 11 to 18
- Teaching since:
- May 2007
LICENSED SPANISH TEACHER FROM LATIN AMERICA
I'm a licensed Spanish teacher in public school.
I grew up in Argentina and also have work experiences with native speakers from Central America in CA & Texas for 5 years.
I graduated high school and college in Argentina and completed graduate teaching certification program in US.
I have been teaching students from basic to advanced native level and helped hundreds of students to improve their Spanish level and gain confidence~!
Licensed teacher at public school
* Spanish Teacher with Language Stars' Fun-Immersion Method.
* Teaching groups 3-5, 5-8 and 8-10 in the Centers, o at Schools
• Individual lessons and Afterschool Spanish Programs at Schools.
• Lesson plans for all classes including Conversation, Reading, Grammar, and Vocabulary Development for beginners through advanced level.
• Instructed Spanish language by introducing interactive activities, according students' age.
• Taught Spanish courses to students in 6 - 8
• Utilized cooperative learning strategies emphasizing use of language in meaningful contexts
• Developed engaging lesson plans, assessments and differentiated strategies
• Taught weekly lessons to Kindergarten class with basic Spanish expressions and conversations
• Achieved motivating the students to start with foreign language learning and lively participation in the class
• Managed hiring, supervised and trained Spanish-speaking customer service staff.
• Provided daily presentations in Spanish language to group of 20~150 customers.
• Translated company operation manuals from English to Spanish language
• Provided 3+ conferences every day in Spanish to group of 20~150 customers with product presentation and healthy life recommendations.
• Commercial counseling to customers in an international bank.
• Customer Service in branch, and also via telemarketing.
• Provided assistance to elementary students in need of targeted study improvement including Spanish Reading and other subjects.
• Taught and tutored Spanish as a Second Language to immigrant students in Argentina
• Translated documents for embassy, seminars and others.
Current IL Teacher License with K-12 Spanish Language endorsement.
This Transitional Bilingual Educator is issued by the IL State Board of Education, to teach in schools as a Spanish-English bilingual teacher.
The purposes of the Council are to improve the study and teaching of modern and classical languages and their literature and cultures at all levels of instruction. Their vision is for all Illinois students to be proficient in a second language, helping them to become world-class learners and global communicators. To offer support and guidance to all those who educate students learning a second language. To find and support new ways to incorporate second language learning in students and education.+ Read More
The American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages (ACTFL) is dedicated to the improvement and expansion of the teaching and learning of all languages at all levels of instruction. ACTFL is an individual membership organization of more than 12,000 language educators, students, and administrators.+ Read More
It was a pleasure to meet such a dedicated and outgoing teacher. Teresa was warm, friendly and undertstanding. Her initial request for us to try and only communicate in spanish, finding my spanish definitely limited, she assured that I should at least try and get across as well as I can words that dont come to me easily. she will always help me through it. This calmed my recall anxiety and made me feel more confident that in addition to her patience she is the teacher to assist me in achieving one of my goals in 2018 to reclaim my idioma, eventually become fluent, and go on to either help other persons trying to achieve the same goal or by working parttime in a position where I can provide good communication in customer service.+ Read More
I loved Ms Kim's class. I had lots of fun. I got kicked out of the class but that's ok.
Miss Kim was my favorite teacher EVERRRRRRRR!!!!!!! SHE IS THE BEST AND I LEARNED SO MUCH!!!!
Teresa has been absolutely wonderful. She is working with my son Kyle who has been failing Spanish 2. They have had 3 session and Teresa said he is catching on quickly. Kyle has said that Teresa is very easy to work with and likes her very much. Thank you Teresa!+ Read More
Teresa is a great teacher, she is engaged and learning is fun. My level is a beginner, but I feel I will make a quick progress thanks to her.
It was very fun and easy to learn, I got it right away! She's very patient and fun, and it was a blast for me.
Anyone interested in learning Spanish, but feeling hopeless and like you will never be able to speak the language? That is how I felt until I decided to give Language Stars a chance and found Teresa! She is an amazing teacher! She truly cares about your success and takes the time to help you learn! I have only been working with Teresa a few months and my confidence has already been boosted and I am flourishing! Meet Teresa and just give her a chance and you will not regret it!!!! Good luck!+ Read More
Teresa is an awesome teacher ,she really put her 100% during the classes .she makes Spanish easier to learn and understand . I always look forward to the next week and to learn something new ! If you look for good experience and professional teacher , she is the ONE !!!+ Read More
Learning Spanish has been a great experience for me. Teacher Teresa has helped me to learn Spanish even though it can be a bit hard at times. Although, now Spanish is considerably easier now. I, in fact teach some Spanish to my mom and siblings. If they had asked before, no matter how much I wanted to, I wouldn't have been able to teach them nothing more than Hola and Gracias. Spanish allows me to experience a whole new world of language.+ Read More