- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
I started playing saxophone since age 9 and never looked back! I love teaching others something I am so passionate about.
I am currently the doctoral saxophone teaching assistant at Louisiana State University and have maintained a private saxophone studio since 2007. Many of my students have gone on to make the Louisiana All-State Symphonic, Concert, and Jazz Bands, joined LSU's Golden Band from Tigerland and the saxophone studio at the University of Florida.
Teach all saxophone minors, teach all saxophone majors at LSU when the major professor is out of town
Taught 3rd Grade General Music, 7th and 8th Grade Band, Middle School Jazz Band, High School Fine Arts, and team taught the High School Marching and Concert Bands
Founded in 1924, Alpha Lambda Delta is an honor society for students in their first year at an institution of higher education. (For a brief history of the Society, click here) We recognize those students who have succeeded in maintaining a 3.5 or higher GPA, and are in the top 20% of their class, in their first year. Alpha Lambda Delta&amp;#039;s mission is to &amp;quot;encourage superior academic achievement... to promote intelligent living and a continued high standard of learning, and to assist students in recognizing and developing meaningful goals for their unique roles in society.&amp;quot;
Founded in 1907, NAfME is among the world’s largest arts education organizations. NAfME advocates at the local, state, and national levels; provides resources for teachers, parents, and administrators; hosts professional development events; and offers a variety of opportunities for students and teachers.
The North American Saxophone Alliance is an organization made up of individuals who share a common interest in the saxophone. Members include professional performers, university professors, public school teachers, students of all levels, and others who have an interest in the saxophone. In addition to the Alliance's emphasis on disseminating information concerning the saxophone, the organization also works to provide opportunities for its members to make music, fostering fellowship among saxophone enthusiasts of all ages and backgrounds.
· Saxophone · In studio Taylor is a former student teacher of mine from a few years ago. I saw her develop her music educational skills as a band director and further enhance her performance and teaching skills on all of the saxophones. She had a profound influence on my young saxophone players in regard to proper technique and melodic playing. The students really enjoyed working with her.
· Saxophone · In studio I had been teaching elementary and middle school band for 8 years and rarely had to time practice saxophone or play for a few hours. After going back to school, I started taking lessons with Taylor who is currently studying with Griffin Campbell at LSU. In Taylor's lessons, we focus a lot on voicing, intonation and rhythm. I felt extremely encouraged in lessons and focus that learning curve was improving. It also helped with my daily practicing on the saxophone. Taylor is a phenomenal teacher and it shows through all of her students. You should as an individual take the advantage of taking lessons with Taylor.
· Saxophone · In studio Taylor is an excellent musician and teacher who always has helpful feedback. Every lesson with her has been valuable and she has greatly improved my playing.
· Saxophone · In studio Taylor is a gifted player who gets fantastic results from her students and who is fun to work with!
· Saxophone · In studio Taylor has taught my son Brian during his four years at Catholic High School. The progress that Brian has made is truly incredible, and I believe that it is largely due to Taylor's influence. Not only did she help Brian improve his saxophone technique, but she instilled in him a greater love of music and the desire to improve. Her dedication to helping Brian become a better musician was apparent in every interaction. As a parent, I could not have asked for a better teacher and role model for my son.
· Saxophone · In home Lessons and rehearsals at Taylor's are always focused and productive. A+++