- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
*** Specialties ***
I teach many styles and tailor lessons to each student.
I have taught piano lessons for over 15 years.
I have a concentration in Piano and have studied Violin and Clarinet.
National Association for Music Education (NAfME), among the world’s largest arts education organizations, is the only association that addresses all aspects of music education. NAfME advocates at the local, state, and national levels; provides resources for teachers, parents, and administrators; hosts professional development events; and offers a variety of opportunities for students and teachers. The Association orchestrates success for millions of students nationwide and has supported music educators at all teaching levels for more than a century.
· Piano · In studio Great teacher! My son truly enjoys his lessons.
· Piano · In studio As a senior adult I took my first lesson in over 30 years. I'm still a beginner at piano, but no time like the present to pick up where I left off. We went over what I'm working on and I played a little for her. Suzie asked questions to determine my level of understanding. She then helped me with two of the beginner songs I'm working on.
· Piano · In studio Ava had a great time. She said Suzie made her laugh.
Her Dad (my son) warned if she didn't catch on right away that she wouln't like it. He saw (heard) when she came home singing.
· Piano · In studio Suzie is a wonderful piano teacher. She is very patient and teaches a variety of music that our daughter enjoys and looks forward to learning. Suzie also provides constructive and positive feedback during each session so that our daughter can continue to be motivated to learn/progress even more.
· Piano · In studio Could' be more pleased
· Piano · In studio Suzie is a great teacher, my son loved his first lesson and can't wait to go back for another
· Piano · In studio It was a good experience for my 7-year boy. He showed interest, remembered what he learned, and continued to practice.
· Piano · In studio Very nice my daughter lover her.
· Piano · In studio My son loves taking lessons with Suzie, she's kid and adult friendly!
· Piano · In studio Mrs Suzie. is one of the best piano teachers in the VA. She has been teaching my daughter for about 6 years and my son for about 3 years. My kids look forward to going for the class every week. They are lucky to get such a talented teacher. I would highly recommend every parent who wants their kids to learn Piano to contact Mrs Suzie.