- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
British-born, Suzanne hails from a Musical Theatre background, a
scholarship student of the UK's acclaimed London Studio Centre, she is
proud to the Shelia O'Neil Award winner for "Best All - Round
Performer" her graduating year.
She has gathered international acclaim for her unique vocal style and her commanding stage presence. A true chameleon of voice Suzanne co-created the successful indie band Dark Furs and Jazz Duo Lux and Lois. She works regularly with acclaimed producers and Music Houses lending her diverse vocal and songwriting skills for other artists as well as creating original music for Film and Television.
Suzanne has taught beginners to advanced singers from all ages. Working with students to first build a strong technical foundation, and from there the sky's the limit!
Suzanne's eclectic background ranging from Musical Theatre to Indie Rock has awarded her with an arsenal of knowledge on technique, (on stage, in front of the microphone, or in the recording studio) as well style, interpretation and performance technique. Suzanne believes the most empowering tool she can teach is to unearth and champion a student's own unique vocal style.
You never stop growing as an artist, or a teacher. Suzanne loves to guide students along the journey of working to their best voice.
· Singing · In home After almost a decade of not singing or any singing lessons, I was apprehensive to start again. I felt like I couldn't sing in front of anyone comfortably. Suzanne made me feel like I could finally let my guard down.
Her lesson plan introduced me back into the world of singing gracefully. As the lesson went on, I became relaxed and aware of my voice once again. She pointed out my strong suits which helped me with my confidence, as well as guided me to what I can work on.
Her ability to help you connect to lyrics as well as pairing it with the technical aspect of singing really makes her a standout. Highly recommend!!
· Singing · In studio She was Lovely, patient, and understanding of my novice abilities, she made it fun and comfortable and I feel I am greatly improved!