I'm a recent graduate of the Boston Architectural College, and employed by a large architectural firm in Boston. I am currently teaching a Rhino 3-D course at the BAC I tutor in all aspects of architecture including portfolio design, writing, software tutoring, design critiquing, and overall academic guidance. For software, I specialize in the Adobe Suite, AutoCAD, Revit, Rhinoceros, and V-Ray. I've tutored students of all differing ages and skill sets, ranging from novice to advanced user. Further, I have numerous references and reviews about my services that I would be happy to pass along, as well as past design work that I have done both academically and professionally. Lastly, I have numerous resources students can use after tutoring sessions are complete such as reference manuals, tutorials, and websites to visit for additional learning.
I work on numerous projects on a daily basis. I work on every aspect of the project from schematic design to construction administration. Further, I create marketing materials, graphics, and presentations for clients.
I worked at Haycon which is a Design Build firm in the South End of Boston. I primarily was involved in the schematic design phase, as well as marketing, logo creation, and construction administration work.
· Adobe Illustrator · Online Steve is an excellent instructor. He is patient and flexible as to what you want to learn. I'll be back for more as I advance through the application. I highly recommend him.
· Adobe Photoshop · In home Steven is a great teacher, a real natural at it.
I had a few major things I needed to learn, and he was great at showing me how to do it all, plus the concepts behind all the decisions I had to make.
I was very impressed !
· AutoCAD · Online Steve met my expectations without a problem.
· AutoCAD · Online Steven is very knowledgeable and patient. I have more lessons lined up with him in the coming weeks. I'm quite pleased.
· Adobe InDesign · In home From the beginning, Steven was prompt in return emails and phone calls, and was very professional. He is well versed in the Adobe suite, as well as other design softwares, and has a very impressive work resume.
I met with him several time to go over Portfolio Design, project layouts, and overall the best way to present my materials. He helped me prepare my portfolio for college review to best showcase the materials I had. He also made recommendation on material I might want to add to best convey my ideas.
He was very patient, organized, and taught me how to use the Adobe suite thuroughly. I was confortable asking him questions, and if I was not clearly getting a concept, he took the time to teach it to me in a different way.
I would highly reccomend Steven as a tutor for anyone interested in bettering their abilties they already have, or even someone starting from scratch.