- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Stephanie graduated from the University of the Arts in 2012 (BFA Jazz Performance), she then embarked upon her passion to teach all types of movement she loves most, including- Jazz, Tap, Ballet, Hip Hop, Ballroom and Latin, Wedding Dances, Vinyasa Flow Yoga and Yin/Restorative Yoga (200 hr Certified, Dhyana Yoga).
Whichever style dance you've wanted to learn or improve upon - whether it be Ballet or Salsa, I can help you reach your goals. If you have a first dance for your wedding coming up- Let me make the process effortless and fun for you! (Couples Lessons available). Or maybe your goal is to enrich your life through Yoga and Meditation- Let me guide you (Mini Group Yoga Lessons also Available Upon Request). Please don't hesitate to message me with any questions you may have, I'm here to help you accomplish your movement and fitness objectives!
Thank you for your consideration!
We’re fools whether we dance or not, so we might as well dance.
To dance is to be out of yourself. Larger, more beautiful, more powerful..
-Agnes de Mille
There is a bit of insanity in dancing that does everybody a great deal of good.
Dance is the only art of which we ourselves are the stuff of which it is made.
Na·ma·ste- "My spirit honors your spirit. I honor the place in you in which the entire Universe dwells, I honor the place in you which is of Love, of Integrity, of Wisdom and of Peace. When you are in that place in you, and I am in that place in me, we are One."
Experience teaching Ballroom and Rhythm dances to ages 4-65
As well as Yoga, Argentine Tango, West Coast Swing
200 hour Vinyasa Certification
· Dance · In studio Wonderful experience! Stephanie was great and very easy to work with. My son is very excited to take his dancing to the next level.
· Dance · In studio Great teacher! Very patient. Knows her stuff and works at a pace that is comfortable. Speeds it up when she knows we have it. Couldn't ask for a better teacher!
· Dance · In studio I had never danced before,. My daughter is getting married and wants to dance at the reception with her dad. Stephanie made time for me at the last minute. She really helped to make me comfortable and much more confident than I ever thought possible. Ready to make my daughter's special day even better. I can't thank Stephanie enough. I guess you can teach an old dog new tricks.
· Dance · In home Stephanie is awesome. We learned in pieces and she made it easy.
· Dance · In studio Just had my first lesson with Stephanie. Such a great teacher.
· Dance · In home I've always considered myself to have very little rhythm and dancing was always uncomfortable for me, but I still wanted to impress my girlfriend with a few dance moves for an upcoming wedding. Stephanie was very welcoming in her home with a small 3rd floor dance studio with skyline views; she was encouraging, patient and professional. After four one hour lessons, I was able to pick up a few simple dance moves that has given me more confidence to hit the floor. Thanks Stephanie!
· Dance · In home Stephanie provided clear instruction and guidance. She kept it simple since it was my first dance lesson ever. It was fun. The goals she set out for me were challenging enough to require my focus but within reach that I could see some improvement even in one lesson. I look forward to going back for the rest of my lessons.
· Dance · In home Stephanie is a great instructor!! Lots of fun and very upbeat. I would highly recommend her if you want to learn how to dance and have fun !!
· Dance · In studio She's the best
· Dance · In home I've had my first lesson, and Stephanie is great! Just what I'd hoped for, a real teacher patient w a beginner. It was a lot of fun.