- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Males 4 to 10
Hello! I am an enthusiastic, committed piano teacher in the Tampa Bay Area. I hold my Bachelors of Arts in Music from Florida College in Temple Terrace, where I was classically trained in performance techniques and music theory. My students range in age from 4 to adult, and I am happy to teach any musical genre my students prefer. Sign up for lessons with me today, and we can explore the fun world of music together!
I am now an independent piano instructor, and I provide piano lessons in students' homes. My mobile studio consists of 25 students and we conduct an annual December recital at a local nursing home. I teach students aged 4 through mid 40s!
I taught at Music N' Art in Riverview, FL for almost three years. The business is now closed. While working there I taught both private and group lessons, and my students ranged from ages 5 to mid 60s.
I taught piano lessons at Dean Johnson's Music in Zephyrhils, FL from 2012-2013. My favorite part of that experience was the opportunity to teach students in their 60's and 70's!
· Piano · In home Stephanie is a wonderful instructor who has a great way of connecting with the kids and making her classes both instructional and fun.
My children have been learning piano with Stephanie for over a year now and they are thoroughly enjoying it.
I highly recommend Stephanie for anyone who is looking for a well rounded piano experience, both theory and practice.
· Piano · In home Lisa is very professional, patient and knowledgable! My daughter loves having her as her piano teacher.
· · In home We love that she can come to our home! :) And she does a great job tuning in to each one of my kids individually...their learning styles and tastes, etc.. She is very kind and encouraging. Would highly recommend her!
· Piano · In home She is great teacher, very professional and kind, my daughter love her and enjoy every class.
· Piano · In home Stephanie Martin has taught our daughter piano for almost two years now. My daughter has provided me with the following feedback when asked what do you like about taking lessons from Stephanie: "She provides easy to understand step-by-step instructions, provides in-depth reviews/clear directions, makes me feel comfortable, and is always joyful and happy." We’ve seen incredible strides in our daughter’s musical abilities thanks to Stephanie. Stephanie Martin is a true musical professional and talent. We are very pleased with her services and dedication she provides our daughter. Stephanie provides a premium service, instructions, and is a model teacher. If all musical instructors were like Stephanie, we would have more kids embracing both music and piano.