- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
For over 25 years, Stephanie has enjoyed success as a singer/songwriter, musician, director and teacher. Beginning her music education at age four, she continued to study piano and voice through college. While attending The Ohio State University, she studied vocal performance and communications.
The last 18 years of her vocation has been as a Music/Worship Director in the large church setting. During this time, she had the privilege of directing and leading adult and children’s groups. She has led a variety of groups including vocal choirs, praise teams, bell choirs, drama teams, instrumental groups and musicals. Recently, she has retired from this role to focus on private teaching. Stephanie recently auditioned for and joined a Classic Rock/Funk/R&B band. That has always been on her bucket list!
Stephanie has enjoyed working with hundreds of students of all ages, abilities and interests. Many of her students have become professional musicians, singers, songwriters and actors.
· Piano · In studio Miss Stephanie is so patient with new students and truly has a heart for what she does!
· Piano · In home Stephanie is the best! My 7 year old has been taking piano from her for a year. She has learned so much, and Stephanie makes it fun along the way.
· Piano · In studio Classical piano training, but well versed in popular music makes Stephanie a great teacher for young people.
· · Thank You!
i am absolutely having the best time with Stephanie! we clicked right off the bat & thank the Lord i was paired up with someone with such an awesome sense of humor...it makes things less awkward!:) she is a great vocal coach & is really helping me improve my range & pitch & strength and most importantly, my confidence! admidst her crazy busy schedule, she still has an extreme measure of patience ALWAYS tagged with a genuine smile! i truly look forward to every lesson with her!!!