- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Males 14 to 80
Stanford Felix, D.M.A. has a national reputation as a bass-baritone singing classical and musical theater, and has been teaching private voice lessons since 1998. Stan is currently available to teach lessons at three locations in the Twin Cities area: his voice studio in downtown Minneapolis (see https://www.facebook.com/sfelixvoicestudio/), his home in Farmington, MN just south of St. Paul, The String Academy in Owatonna, MN, and online.
Dr. Felix works with all voice types, from beginning to professional and enjoys watching his students grow stronger every week as they reach to obtain their optimum vocal range and brilliancy of sound. Please contact him today!
Bio: Stanford Felix is Founder and Executive/Artistic Director of Minnesota Concert Opera, based in Minneapolis, MN, and currently teaches voice and performs primarily in the Twin Cities area. Having earned his B.F.A. in Theater and Voice from the University of Kansas in Lawrence, KS, Dr. Felix based his singing career in New York City for twelve years, received his M.M. in voice performance from the Manhattan School of Music in New York, was on the Voice Faculty of Texas A & M University, Kingsville where he ran the opera department for two years, and then returned to Lawrence, KS to get his D.M.A. in Voice Performance. He then taught as Assistant Professor at Emporia State University in Emporia, KS for five years.
Singing professionally since 1982
Taught Applied Voice, Vocal Pedagogy, Italian and English Diction, Class Voice.
Taught Applied Voice, ran the Opera Workshop, opera conductor, music appreciation.
· Singing · In studio Wonderful experience!
· Classical Voice · In studio Stan is an outstanding teacher and has an amazing understanding of the human voice. I am so much more comfortable and expressive with my voice since working with him over the past year and a half. I HIGHLY recommend him to anyone seeking to improve their abilities professionally.
· Singing · In studio Lessons with Dr. Felix have improved my solo and choral singing immensely. I would definitely recommend him for anyone looking to improve their singing confidence and vocal technique.
· Singing · In studio Very knowledgable, gets points and techniques across very easily. Good repertoire to study.