- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Hi there, my name is Siddharth and I have been teaching chess in public and private schools, including private lessons, over the last three years.
I love to see students grow with each lesson and accomplish their goals. Under my tutelage, I have helped students advance from beginner level to tournament level competition. Recently, two of my students have won in their respective tournaments.
I attended De Monte Fort University in England and earned my degree in Textile Technology and Business Management in 1976. Since then I have been fortunate to be able to travel worldwide.
I enjoy teaching children of all ages, as well as adults. My philosophy is to make chess a fun experience while improving my students' technical skills.
I look forward to helping you reach your goals.
I have been teaching chess to students in Montgomery and Frederick County Public as well as Private Schools for the past three years
Manage employees ranging from line cooks to managers. Developed training programs for the staffs to enable better customer service. Created marketing needs and strategy to increase sales. Maintained accounting and finances of the business.
Studied how to prevent bullying and handle bullying
Completed the course in child protection
The United States Chess Federation (USCF) is the official, not-for-profit 501 (c)(3) US membership organization for chess players and chess supporters of all ages and strengths, from beginners to Grandmasters. Our mission is to empower people through chess one move at a time. Our vision is to enrich the lives of all persons and communities through increasing the play, study, and appreciation of the game of chess.
· Chess · In home Coach Siddharth has been a colleague of mine and a chess coach in great standing at Silver Knights Enrichment for the past few years; during this time I have had the privileged of co-coaching groups of young chess enthusiasts with him on numerous occasions and have been continually appreciative of Siddharth's ability to effectively impart his vast knowledge of chess concepts and principles to young students. In addition to his enthusiasm for teaching, he also has a patient demeanor and a wonderful way with kids. Recently I was pleased to learn that one of Siddharth's private students participated in his first scholastic chess tournament and won First Place in his division! Bravo coach!
· Chess · In studio My Kid started going to Siddharth's Chess class few months ago, he is really enjoying in playing chess. Instructor is very encouraging and my kid is always ready to go to chess class at any time. He is an excellent teacher.My son is having a very great time in learning Chess from Siddharth .
· Chess · In studio Mr.Siddharth is a great coach. My kids love him and the lessons he teaches. They were able to quickly learn the basics and new tricks. He spends lot of time with my kids playing against them and help improve their moves. I strongly recommend Mr.Siddharth for chess coaching.
· Chess · In studio My experience as working along with Sid as his Chess Aide at various school locations; is he has excellent classroom management skills which in turn the students grasp the lessons more quickly. Also, the students are more engaged in the lessons as well. He is aware of making sure all students understand how each piece moves and knows what to do at the end of each lesson before they play a game. He praises each student on their ability and knowledge of chess and helpful with others who are still learning the basics. As a chess aide and helper for Sid, I thoroughly enjoy working with someone who has great enthusiasm!
· Chess · In studio Siddarth is amazing with his students. He able to keep young children engaged and ensures students are all active participants in lessons. He manages to be observant of multiple games and always willing to give assistance. His knows his content and is exciting to watch work.
· Chess · In home Sid is an excellent chess coach. My two daughters benefitted from his style and experience in chess. Verrrry gentle with kids and that helps create an environment where kids develop a love for the game. Sid is also easy to work with for parents.
· · I have worked with Siddharth for quite some time and he is a great teacher and enthusiastic in how he works with students. He's a great guy!