I am an enthusiastic and caring educator with over eight years of teaching experience, I truly believe that all the students can learn and thrive in an environment that is stimulating, comforting and appropriate to their ability. I work really hard to create such a learning environment for each of my students. Never stop learning!
• Expanded the range of learning through whole class, individual, and small group activity based methods
• Implemented multiple teaching methods to accommodate students with varying learning styles and abilities
• Catered multiple Intelligence skills through play way techniques.
• Generate quarterly and annual reports evaluating students’ progress to support recommendations for further student development
• Utilized computers in the classroom as part of the learning experience.
• Prepared students for various interschool competitions and led the Public Speaking club for the school
• Responsible for academic and personality development of the early learners
• Also responsible for developing interest to learn and build curiosity about new things in the children
• Introduced hands-on tools (computer technology, play way methods, etc.) to improve classroom interest and retention.
• Organized and coordinated a concert for the Primary at the end of the session.
• Coordinated with the Primary and the Pre-Primary staff as a Teacher’s Club Secretary.
valid from 2005-2010