Hey guys and gals!
My name is Sergio, i'm 29 years young. I live in Brooklyn, New York. I have 15 years of experience in fitness industry and 10 years in dancing (breakdancing). I specialize in calisthenics (bodyweight training), bodybuilding and powerlifting, TRX, Group Classes and more.
I teach breakdancing from beginner to intermediate levels.
I also teach basic gymnastics such as handstands, bridges, cartwheels, walkovers, splits. I do not teach flips!
You can check out my Instagram: Fitnesslife1129
Tell me your goals and ask any questions you may have, i will do my best to help you!
I train and teach everyone no matter the level or the expertise. I am a calisthenics expert, i have been in fitness industry over 12 years. I also do powerlifting, free weight training, Weight loss, Nutrition, UXF training (group training), Bar training and Flexibility training. I also been doing MMA since i was a kid. (muay thai, Brazilian jiu jitsu, karate, boxing) I will do my best to work with you and get you to your goals, i will give you the most honest answers and give you the best possible training at whatever level you are at, i will make a program for you that works. As far as equipment or what you will need, it depends on what type of training you are looking for, you might not need anything at all. But feel free to ask me any questions, i'm always here to help. I don't judge anyone by the way they look or what level they are at, i am here to help you and guide you to get the best possible results and make you happy going forward. I will do my best to get you there, i promise.
toprock, footwork, powermoves, freezes, threads
· Gymnastics · In home my dad said that i could only do gymnastics if there was one in stamford and i guess that there is you sound likea really good teacher and itlooks likeother people like you so im going to tell my dad about you and see if i can do it
· Flexibility Training · Online It was a great lesson and Sergey speant way more time with me than what he needed to. He is very knowledgable about exercise and very flexible.
· Flexibility Training · In home Sergey is the best. Thorough, on point. Would TOTALLY recommend him.
· Strength and Conditioning · In home Sergey has been my friend for many years, and the last 5 years i have gained a lot of weight and was really unmotivated to go to the gym or do anything. Sergey pushed me to go in the gym around 3 times a week and spend 2 hours on doing weight lifting and some cardio, in the past year i have lost around 100 pounds. I was about 380+ pounds, now im down to about 275-280 and still going down since he put my mind to healthy lifestyle and being active. I would recommend this teacher to anyone thats in need of learning any craft that he offers or just someone looking to get in shape. He is a master and best at what he does
· Breakdancing · In home Sergey teaches my 10 y.o. son and I must say I am very happy we are doing it. He is strict but patient and very determined to give the best to the student. After just two sessions, my son can already do some of the basic moves. What I also like is that Sergey puts an emphasis on how important it is to practice, be persistent, disciplined, etc. I think it is very helpful for the boy to hear it from a person who mastered the dance.
· Fitness · In studio this guy is amazing. He has helped me so much with my calisthenic work. Before training with him I had been trying to learn a human flag for years. Literally within the first class he taught me the technique to do it, and I got my first flag within a week. He is extremely knowledgable, and in great shape. Excellent instructor, i highly recommend him to anyone trying to get fit, workout, or just be in better shape. A++++
· Strength and Conditioning · Online My First lesson with Sergey was kind of sad at what I could do. My pushups to pull ups were about 3-4 at a time. Threw Sergey training I have been gaining more and more confidence/power over my own body. Lifting ones own weight is not easy. But thanks Sergey after month and half of training and doing what he asks. I am now able to do 11 pull ups, over 200 push ups and allot other crazy things that helping me gain a better core for what I need at Dancing/Life.