Playing and learning an instrument is beneficial to ones being because it is a great way to express ones self and it's an excellent stress reliever. It's also an amazing feeling playing an instrument you love to listen to.
Learning any instrument could be daunting at first because there is so much to learn and without any help, could feel overwhelming and hopeless. Do not fret because I am here to assist you!
I have studied many music genres all across the board and have a professional knowledge and comprehension of the theory encompassed behind them. Every lesson is crafted for each student in specific areas they have interest in while being done at the students own pace.
My background history:
I immersed myself in music at a very young age, studying classical piano and theory. In my teenage years I took the initiative to learn guitar and began by purchasing my own guitar and books and taught myself to play electrical and classical guitar. I followed my passion and continued my studies at Columbia College and graduated with a bachelors degree in Instrumental Performance.
Post-graduation, I have experienced playing in multiple bands, performing in concerts, teaching piano and guitar ranging in all levels at a music center and private home and enjoying some traveling.
Everything I have learned will be reflected in my lesson methodology and will help you learn to play proficiently in a timely manner. I look forward to meeting new prospective students while having fun teaching them music.
· Piano · In home Very nice, patient teacher! I m so happy we started lessons with Sebastian.
· Piano · In home Mr. Sebastian is sweet and patient with our 5-year-old. Great teacher for little ones!
· Guitar · In home Awesome, great teacher, great guy!!!
· Piano · In home Very helpful
· Acoustic Guitar · In studio Sebastian is a great teacher! He's really patient, friendly and most importantly, knows his stuff. Highly recommended. Also, Watson is a really cute puppy!
· Piano · In home So far so good,my son is loving it.
· · Sebastian is very outgoing, great with kids. The kids really enjoyed the lessons and learned a lot. Absolutely recommend!
· Piano · In home Sebastian is so great with both my kids. They really enjoy their lessons and are totally motivated to practice. I would highly recommend him to anyone considering music lessons.
· Guitar · In home For my first lesson, he was patient when he needed to be and moved me forward at my pace. I'm looking forward to my next lesson.
· Piano · In home My first lesson went great. Although I am starting from knowing absolutely nothing about playing piano, Sebastian was patient, and did a great job at showing and explaining everything so that I could understand.