- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Studying classical music techniques gave way to my self-expression, songwriting, and the confidence to be the individual I am today. While finishing degree, professors empowered me to become the best individual I could be. I had the privilege of touring Western Europe, New York and the Southwestern US; several of my compositions and prepared classical pieces were performed; and I had the privilege to beginning Trinity Music Studio.
In elementary school I began studying piano, flute and music theory. Near the end of high school I had a dream of a new composition, and when I got to school the next day I wrote it down. That was the beginning of my composition career. For more examples of my works, please visit https://soundcloud.com/siobhan-468364094.
Each lesson is tailored by using repertoire from various learning series. Students will receive a variety of techniques, etudes (study pieces), performance pieces (repertoire) along with theory, history, improvisation and composition lessons to give them a rounded music education.
The Irish Cultural Center offers lessons in Celtic studies including the Celtic language, art and drama, music, dance, genealogy and various classes throughout the term. Flute and piano lessons are tailored to the student focusing on the Celtic technical traditions while the music theory lessons help provide the foundation to understanding the workings of music.
Trinity Music Studio is my private studio. I offer lessons in piano, flute and piccolo, beginning voice, music theory/composition, college prep and undergraduate music tutoring.
The MTNA was founded in 1876 with the goal of advancing the value of music study and music-making to society while supporting the careers and professionalism of teachers of music. With nearly 22,000 members in 50 states—and more than 500 local affiliates—the MTNA is the preeminent source for music teacher support, where members embody like-minded values and commitment to their students, colleagues and society as a whole, while reaping the rewards of collaboration, continuity and connection throughout the lifetime of their careers.
The purpose of this organization is:
To represent the highest standards of music teaching and performance
To provide continuous, professional growth and training opportunities for all members
To foster cultural activities and events for students, parents, and the community
To encourage excellence in student preparation and performance through recitals, evaluations, competitions, and scholarships
· Piano · In studio I've taken many piano classes with Sarah at the college level, and I can confidently say that she is one of the most driven, professional, and inspired musicians I've had the pleasure to work with. I was blown away when I discovered that she could professionally play instruments other than the piano, as her skills at the piano compare to those who have dedicated their entire lives to just that one instrument. She is a true musician, through and through.
· Music Theory · In home Sarah is extremely knowledgeable and fun to work with! I have learned so much about music theory and proper musical techniques through working with her!