- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
My name Sarah and I have been playing clarinet for over 12 years. I started in middle school and fell in love with the instrument immediately! I continued into high school where I was first chair, also playing in both all-county and all-district bands. I attended Liberty University and majored in music education, while also playing 4th chair in the Liberty University Wind Ensemble. I love teaching, and taught music at Elizabeth's Early Learning Center with the little ones. I'm very flexible and really just love seeing folks learn. Please contact me if you're interested!
Led Music activities bi-weekly for children ages 2-3 years old.
· Clarinet · Sarah is so great! She is not only an incredibly clarinet player and musician, but she is kind, patient, and enthusiastic about helping others grow musically. I wouldn't want to go anywhere else for a lesson! She makes you feel very comfortable and she is a wonderful person to get to know.
· Clarinet · In studio Sarah is amazing! I loved watching her teach the 2 & 3 year olds about music, and her clarinet, at Elizabeth's Early Learning Center. She made learning about music fun so the kids were interested and learned quickly. Sarah is very friendly, patient, and kind. If you choose her as your clarinet instructor you will not be disappointed. She knows her stuff and truly enjoys teaching others.