- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Males 5 to 16
Hi! My name is Sara and I'm a college student attending Brigham Young University in Provo. I love learning and getting to experience lots of different things! My favorite things are people and music, and for that reason I am currently studying as a sociology major with the intent to work in nonprofit helping children after I graduate! I currently work at BYU as a Peer Mentor where I meet one-on-one with first year college students to assist them in developing time management skills, effective study strategies, and test-prep skills. I worked at a daycare for a year where I ran a homework club for the elementary school students enrolled in the daycare. I've also assisted in creating and carrying out a homeschool curriculum for my 4 special needs siblings over the last few years. I have had lots of opportunities to work with youth while I've been in various leadership positions and, like I mentioned before, I love people! And I'm excited to get to know each of you!
I meet one-on-one with first year college students to assist them in developing time management skills, effective study strategies, and test-prep skills. I also encourage self-authorship by teaching my students the skills and information necessary for them to make their own decisions and be accountable for their own actions - the only way to be truly successful and prepared for life.
· College Admissions · In home Sara is dependable and hard-working. She is very smart, and she is very good at breaking down subjects so that students who are struggling can understand them.
· Test Prep · In home Sara is a phenomenal teacher who really excels at understanding her students. She is extremely sensitive to every individual's needs and she truly makes a difference in their lives and in helping them to become better and more effective students. She really helped me to better manage my time and study more effectively. I highly recommend her.