- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Howdy! I have been teaching private voice lessons for over 15 years. My students have an assortment of musical backgrounds and experience levels. Some students are pursuing professional careers while others are still beginners building confidence in their vocal abilities and musical skills.
My approach to teaching is as unique as the student. With a Masters degree in Music and continued studies in voice with internationally renowned professionals in New York City and Berlin, I have developed a pretty extensive vocabulary, knowledge of repertoire and understanding for the vocal instrument. Not to mention, with a background of over a decade performing in the US and Europe I know how to identify an audience and effectively communicate these learned skills.
My job is to take my experience and knowledge, relate them to my student and showcase a new artistic voice. Let's make music.
Plan weekly lessons to build foundational skills for a strong technique applicable to any genre of singing. Tailor the lessons specifically to individual student needs and Educate singers on repertoire, language,
Stepped in to sing chorus for Amore Opera's production of Donizetti's "Poliuto"
Appeared in several perfomances with the innovative perfomance platform Mosaïque in Vienna, Austria.
An amazing platform introducing Opera to audiences that may not listen to it on a regular basis. Performing music from Puccini, to Elvis, and everything in between
Learning And focusing on the entrepreneurial side of the musical career.
Worked as a First Soprano in Fort Worth Opera's Festival season productions of:
Lead 5 choral groups, before and after school rehearsal at both the High School and Junior High Choir program. Doubled my program size in the time I was there
· Singing · Online
· Singing · Online Sara is a great instructor! She really knows how to target weaknesses and help you improve them.
I've only had 3 classes so far with her, but I already feel more comfortable singing and have a better understanding of my voice. I highly recommend her!
· Singing · In home Great teacher who will inspire and nurture your musical growth and instill a lifelong love of music!
· Classical Voice · In studio Sara is an incredible singer and teacher! Very knowledgeable and fun lesson.
· Singing · In home Sara is a fabulous and down to earth. She really understands her clients in a way that facilitates their learning style.
· Classical Voice · Online Sara is a great teacher! She is always positive and encouraging. She's got a lot of knowledge about repertoire and she's given me great suggestions for different music. (I'm a soprano). She's been really helpful with my technique and breathe support.
· · Sara is a wonderful singer and teacher, with experience and passion!
· Singing · In studio What I love about working with Sara, is that she takes time to assess where you are at in your vocal standings, she gets to know you as a person and and artist. She provides a comfortable environment which is great for learning and growth. On top of technique she helps build confidence in your performance and presentation. She's helped me gain confidence as an Actor who sings.
In addition to her knowledge and experience, her classes are infused with love and often times humor to make you feel at ease. It is a completely fun and safe space to learn and practice. She's always willing to go the extra mile to see that her students received the utmost positive results. I can't sing her praises enough. Sara (and her classes) are well worth the investment.
I've also seen her with her kid classes...the girl has patience haha! She's great with children in addition to her adult classes.
· Vocal Training · In home Wonderful instructor! Really knows how to target your weaknesses and help you improve.
· Vocal Training · Online Excellent, experienced professional with a heart for music and teaching.