My name is Sandy Taylor, I am a wife, mother, and Hairstylist. I was licensed as a cosmologlist 15 years ago. I love meeting new people, building amazing relationships, and making you feel gorgeous!
Education drives passion; that is why I have never stopped learning. I truly enjoy teaching clients about their hair throughout the service. My job isn't compleat if you aren't able to recreate the style you love at home.
As a beauty consultant I help improve your overall appearance and well being by giving you advice on how to take care of your skin and hair, as well as provide advice on what kind of bath and beauty products to choose.
Specialized in dressing hair according to latest style. Providing beauty services for customers: Analyze hair to ascertain condition of hair. Apply bleach or color using applicator or brush, to customer's hair.
Provided guests hair care needs of cut, style, color, and permanent wave and at home hair care products. Ensureed customer satisfaction. Provide Stylist training and assistance in weekly goal setting. Responsible for tracking salon inventory, placing weekly orders and complete audit of daily sales and nightly bank deposits. Hiring salon professionals and motivating team members.
In this exclusive BTC Webinar, John Simpson & Christopher Dove covered:
* Seamless color melting technique that are transferable to any hair color brand
* How to achieve volume, width and length through color placement
* convertible color formulas in level and tone to use with any brand
* How to color the cut to showcase the shade and finished style
* Sneak preview of Corey style patterns debuting the new Corey Irons
The Professional Beauty Association (PBA) advances the professional beauty industry by providing our members with education, charitable outreach, government advocacy, events and more. Probeauty is the largest organization of salon professionals with members representing salons/spas, distributors, manufacturers and beauty professionals.
· Hair Styling · In home My best friend and I a great time and really learned so much. Looking forward to booking a skin care class soon
· Skin Care · In home Very educational and and we had so much fun!