- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Hello everyone! My name is Samar Ahsan and I am 18 years old. My guitar experience goes back to when I was a five-year old guitar novice, struggling with chords, finger strength skills, and sitting still for long periods of time. I stopped playing guitar after a few months, but restarted at 15 when I found a way to teach myself and tailor the curriculum towards my preferences and goals. I started taking formal lessons again under the tutelage of Ian Macauley, and I am extremely excited to share my knowledge with the next generation! My guitar lessons include introductions to scales, chords, and progressions, along with learning songs that the students themselves pick before every lesson. Any style, such as reggae, rock, pop, or classical, will be accommodated appropriately. A little more about me: I go to Shawnee High School, where I maintain a 4.0 GPA while captaining the varsity volleyball team, running several clubs, and acting in the school musical. I look forward to meeting you!
· Guitar · In home Samar came on time & ready to teach. My daughter was immediately at ease with her and for a first lesson, she definitely learned a lot!
· Acoustic Guitar · In studio Miss Samar's teaching style made me feel really comfortable, and I made more progress with her than I ever did with my past teacher. She makes all the lessons really fun- and she's a great singer, too! I highly recommend her. (I'm 15 by the way!)