- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
I have been playing music since a young age and at this point music is an everyday part of my life. Whether I am teaching, performing, rehearsing, or practicing, I am always working with some kind of music. I have taught at the School of Rock in Oceanside as an Instructor teaching, bass, beginning guitar, piano and drums. I have ran summer camps and taught music performance with beginners to intermediate musicians. Along with performing weekly with my cover band of 6+ years I have performed in musical orchestra pits, and I am currently a performer at SeaWorld San Diego Ca. I am looking to pass my knowledge of music and performance on to those who would like to broaden their musical skills.
Rock Star Education is an after school program for kids to play music together in a performance setting. Working with 1st to 6th graders weekly to come together for a final performance at the end of the semester.
I am currently employed as an entertainer/performer in the Madagascar Live Operation Vacation show at SeaWorld. I am a musician in the band for the show and I also do special events playing music around the park. Other performances include the Valentines Dine with Shamu jazz band, Golden Ticket Awards band, and the audition band for the park.
I have been working with and performing as a member of Master Splinter and the Shredders for 6+ years now. Performing classic rock, hard rock, jazz, funk, metal, and pop music at various venues. Performances at bars, wineries, House of Blues San Diego/Hollywood, NPOs, private parties, corporate events, Camp Pendleton Mud Runs and 4th of July Beach Bash.
I have taught at the SOR in Oceanside working with kids on beginning drums, guitar, and bass. I also have taught summer camps at the school in a group setting.
NAMM is the not-for-profit association that promotes the pleasures and benefits of making music and strengthens the $17 billion global music products industry. NAMM's activities and programs are designed to promote music making to people of all ages.
· Guitar · In studio Very good teacher
· Drum · In home Ryan really clicked with my 11 year old son. Although the first lesson consisted of tuning the drums and some small rhythms for him to practice, my son was really excited and is looking forward to his next lesson.
· Piano · In home He is so nice, and chill. Ryan is great with explaining theory, and helping me understand the fundamental basics. I'm so thankful I found him! I have been able to exceed my own expectations on my learning.
· Drum · In home Ryan is a great instructor. He is very patient and encouraging to my energetic 6 year old. My son loves jamming with Ryan.
· Bass Guitar · Really happy with what my son has learned from Ryan. He's worked with other instructors and shared many times that Ryan is his favorite. I would highly recommend!
· Bass Guitar · In home Ryan is a stellar musician, both as a performer and a teacher. In addition to teaching bass, he can give lessons on drums, guitar and piano as well.
He began playing drums at the age of 8. His teacher, Art Rodriguez (Manhattan Transfer, Larsen Feiten Band) remarked that "Ryan has excellent time". A few years later Ryan picked up the bass, and has made that his principal instrument ever since.
His rapport with students is excellent. They not only learn to play but have an enjoyable time while doing so.