- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
I am a Music major currently attending UMSL studying composition and performance. I have finished an Associates in Music from STLCC, and have been giving private lessons since 2012. I have performed in multiple STL groups and have performed at many popular venues including Blueberry Hill, Roberts Orpheum Theatre, Off Broadway, The Broadway Oyster Bar, and The Gramophone to name a few. I perform a wide range of styles including Jazz, Classical, Rock, Funk, Reggae, Blues, and Progressive music. I have performed in Concert/Jazz choir, as well as Jazz band at both High school and Collegiate levels. I give students a mix of formal and informal training that involves studies with proper technique and sight-reading along with a curriculum that focuses on the students preferences in musical taste, songs, and style!
Perform 1920's-1950's swing era jazz to moderns.
Taught private Piano and Vocal lessons.
· Piano · In home Ryan is extremely patient, prompt, and knowledgeable
· Ukulele · In studio Ryan was very patient, sweet and fun with my 4 year old daughter! I'm excited for her...she's going to have fun with Ryan!
· Piano · In home Ryan is an excellent teacher and his passion for music is infectious! He is really helping me progress much faster than I ever could on my own. I have been impressed with his knowledge and ability to instruct me in the specific practice techniques to improve my playing.
· Piano · In home Ryan is great and patient with my son. In a relatively short time he now has my 10 year old playing, and excited about, the piano. Thanks Ryan!
· Bass Guitar · In studio Ryan was awesome! He taught my daughter about the parts of the guitar, helped her tune it, and showed her the many ways of how to pluck the strings. I would recommend him to a friend.
· Piano · In studio I've had several lessons with Ryan so far and have gotten a lot out of them. Ryan is very knowledgeable and makes his students feel comfortable while learning new skills.
· Singing · In home Ryan is definitely a well informed, awesome instructor! So glad that I'm able to learn from him. He knows his stuff.
· Piano · In studio Great first lesson
· Piano · In studio I am just so grateful and excited. Good vibes! It's obvious that he knows what he is doing yet still allowing himself to grow in his craft. I just can't wait to bring the music in my head and heart to life. I am confident that Ryan will help me get there. I feel like we are supporting each other. Looking forward to our next lesson and I can't wait to compose my first song!
· Singing · In home Ryan is great! He knows what he's talking about and wants to make sure you understand everything that goes into what you're working on. I'm so glad I found him!