- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
I have played piano since I was six years old, when my parents enrolled me in my first music classes. I continued my music education while going to elementary, middle, and high school. Ultimately, I graduated with a Master's Degree in Music from Butler University, located in Indianapolis, Indiana
*** Lesson Details ***
Music has been one of my greatest passions since I was a little girl, and teaching it is my favorite way to share my love of music. I teach students of all ages and skill levels from early beginners to experienced piano players who want to bring their performance to a higher level.
I emphasize piano technique, musicianship, performance skills and music history. But I also use piano lessons to help my students develop life skills, such as concentration, focus, poise and discipline. I love to see my students to build confidence and self-esteem from playing beautiful music.
*** Specialties ***
National Honor Society
An American honor society for undergraduate students, graduate students, and professors of music. There are currently 205 active chapters and approximately 64,500 individual members.
· Piano · In home Ruth quickly tailored the lesson based on my experience level, and helped me so much in just 30 minutes! I look forward to our subsequent lessons.
· Piano · In home I took 5 lessons with Ruth for 5 weeks., and it has been a great experience! Ruth is an engaging, encouraging, and friendly teacher. My goal was to learn the basics to play piano and she was really helpful for me to teach effectively in 5 classes.
Thanks you very much Ruth.All the best.
· Piano · In home Ruth was conscientious about starting my son at his proper age and learning ability.
· Piano · In home Ms. Ruth is a great teacher. She has been teaching my son for about a year and he thinks she is a very good teacher. She is easy going and nice.
· Piano · In home My 4 year old loved Ms. Ruth. She is so patient with her and always tries to work according to her pace..
· Piano · In home Ms. Ruth is fantastic teacher. My 7 year old daughter is learning Piano from her since last one year and we are so happy to see her progressing constantly well. She makes sure that my daughter understands her music (notes) well and she is clear on her concepts.
· Piano · In home My 8 year old son has been taking piano lessons from Ruth for about 6 month now. She is wonderful with him. They do as much giggling as they do playing the piano but he is learning so much! My son will likely never be a spectacular pianist but he will learn to love music and playing for his own enjoyment from Ruth. She is giving him a tremendous gift that could last the rest of his life.
· Piano · Excellant kid friendly instructor
My five year old son has been taking piano lessons with Ruth for the past few months. She makes the lessons fun and is very patient. He enjoys his lessons and is very excited about his piano classes. I highly recommend her.
· Piano · Excellent Piano Teacher
Ms.Ruth has been excellent teacher to my six year old son. She is very patient and dedicated to teaching piano.
She has been very supportive and listens/answers to all the little questions asked. This helps and motivates my son to learn and play piano better. Thank you for all the hard work!!
· Piano · great teacher
Ruth is a great teacher. She is very patient , understanding and accomodating teacher. We are very happy to have her as a piano teacher for my 8 yr old.