- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Males 5 to 14
Ruth Ann was born and raised in Utah and recently returned to Utah after teaching piano, voice and violin at the Happy Valley Arts Academy in Oregon.
Ruth has trained approximately 2000 private piano, violin and voice students over the past 30 plus years. She loves teaching and takes pride in helping her students reach their goals, gain self confidence and become self disciplined.
Ruth has performed extensively in a variety of genres. She has played the leading lady in several plays, musicals, operettas and operas including, Etta Place in the musical "Butch & the Kid" at Robert Redford's Sundance Theatre.
In addition, Ruth has performed as Soprano Soloist with the Utah Symphony, Salt Lake Symphony, Utah Valley Symphony and BYU Philharmonic Orchestra. She played 2nd Violin with the Murray Symphony Orchestra in Utah.
Ruth has won several classical singing competitions. She was a finalist in the International Bach Vocal Competition, "Musica Sacra."
Ruth Ann is currently working as a private music teacher and music composer.
Taught children how to put lyrics to melody. Recorded the children's melodies and composed an opera for each class involved in the program. The classes then performed them for their student body.
Ruth recently taught all ages in piano, violin and voice. The academy is in Happy Valley, Oregon, which is a suburb of Portland.
I was certified to teach music in all the grades at Bruin Point Elementary School.
· Violin · Online We appreciate your great work!!!
· Piano · In home She was great at getting me to do the right rhythm, which is something that I still use to this day. Her teaching style is very memorable, and I couldn't have a better teacher for the piano.
· Violin · In home Ruth N. helped me learn how to play the violin really well. Even though I was horrible at it, she encouraged me to try my best and just have fun. I don't play the violin any more but I will never forget my experience with Ruth, she was wonderful.
· Violin · In studio I've observed Ruth's musical prowess for years. She has spent her entire life pursuing various aspects of music, and is a wonderful person as well. She has taught me many things musically, and I would not hesitate to recommend her as a teacher at any level.
· Vocal Training · In home Ruth Ann helped me prepare for a concert. She has a deep musical background and helped me learn to sing my part correctly. I am so grateful to her for her patience and for helping me feel confident in my singing. I highly recommend her.