- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
I live to learn and teach music! Nothing is is "beneath me". I always learn more from beginners than experts- and that is the goal of teaching for me: to learn and enjoy music.
I've been taking piano, guitar, and drum lessons since I was 5. My parents always told me that if I worked as hard on my schoolwork as I did on music, I would make all A's. I went to a Rock and Roll camp in California for three years when I was about 12 where I learned all about playing in a band. Since then I've always been in a band or two or three - totally original indie/rap music, bluegrass, bar bands playing classic rock covers, Bossa nova, and many more.
I have an Associate degree in Audio Technology from SAE, and I studied Jazz guitar at Georgia State University. I have two years of experience teaching guitar, drums, piano, and voice lessons for a local Atlanta company called Courtnay & Rowe.
I taught private lessons for this company for two years. At one point I had 50 students per week teaching guitar, piano, voice, drums, and recording.
· Piano · In home He is a great teacher
· Guitar · In studio My boyfriend loved learning with someone so passionate and can't wait to take more lessons.
· Piano · In home good teacher but drop out teaching last minute.
· Piano · In home Ross was great. HIs friendly, laid back manner quickly put my son at ease and he loved learning to play a fairly challenging in a new way. He can't wait till his next lesson.
· Piano · In studio thank you very much for the lesson today are awesome I really appreciate your time and encouraging so I look forward to seeing you on next Friday thank you very much
· Guitar · In studio The first class was very easy to follow and not intimidating!!
· Guitar · In studio Very nice guy!! Laid back and doesn't make you feel intimidated at all!! Great first lesson!!
· Acoustic Guitar · In home Ross was great. He was patient with me and gave me songs on my level to learn.
· Music Recording · In studio Great instructor, awesome experience !
· Piano · In home Ross is a great piano teacher. He is very patient with all my questions and teaches to my learning style. It's a good environment in his house too. I'm a first time piano player and Ross' genuine encouragement is nice.