- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
I teach from my home studio; piano from beginning piano to advance piano and also teach beginning violin. Piano and Violin I teach classical, pop and gospel styles. I currently hold a position as chairperson for the National Guild of Piano.
My job as chairperson is to coordinate the yearly piano auditions for the city of Miami and Hialeah. I arrange where the auditions will take place and assist the judge in whatever he or she needs during auditions. I also assist instructors in coordinating schedule changes when needed. I report back to National Guild Headquarters (in Austin, Texas) to report that everything has gone smoothly.
Director and instructor in Piano and Violin: Teaching students how to play the piano and violin and prepare them to perform.
I managed the music lesson program there by contracting and hiring instructors, scheduling lesson appointments, organizing recitals and student performances.
Certified to prepare students for the National Guild of Piano Auditions.
The MTNA was founded in 1876 with the goal of advancing the value of music study and music-making to society while supporting the careers and professionalism of teachers of music. With nearly 22,000 members in 50 states—and more than 500 local affiliates—the MTNA is the preeminent source for music teacher support, where members embody like-minded values and commitment to their students, colleagues and society as a whole, while reaping the rewards of collaboration, continuity and connection throughout the lifetime of their careers.
Our primary function is to establish definite goals and awards--in noncompetitive auditions--for students of all levels, from the earliest beginner to the gifted prodigy.
· Violin · In studio She was very patient, gave me lots of time to comprehend the material presented she went above and beyond asking copies of the song we were practicing so I could take it home.
· Violin · In home I couldn't have asked for a better teacher. She is so patient and her excitement matches my own. Unfortunately, I won't be able to continue after my last lesson.
I would recommend her to anyone!
· Violin · In studio Mrs. Rosemarie is a great instructor. she takes her time to make sure my daughter understands and feels comfortable. She is sweet, patient and kind. I am impressed how much she has learned. She loves her violin classes and Ms rosemarie.
· Piano · In studio Rosemary is a wonderful teacher. She is very sweet and patient. I am impressed how much my son has learned with her. He is always happy to go to his piano classes. I would highly recommend Rosemary.
· Piano · In studio I went like every other parent seeking to spark the curiosity of my almost 5 year old daughter, who has always shown interest. We found exactly that and more. Ms. Rosemarie is super patient, loving and knowledgeable. Unfortunately we live a little far now and have to stop but hope to find someone just like Ms. Rosemarie to continue what we started here. I will definitely recommend the place and Ms. Rosemarie to anyone interest in piano lessons.
· Piano · In home Rosemarie is warm and kind, making all of her students, children and adults, feel comfortable. She gently challenges you but is also very understanding.. She's a wonderful teacher.
· Piano · In studio My experience with Rosemarie was brilliant.
She's such a sweet, patient, lovely person and my daughter was very comfortable with her.
And I will definitely stay with her and thank you "take lessons" for helping me such for the right person.
· Piano · In studio My exper
· Piano · In home Rosemarie is a wonderful piano teacher for students of all ages. Both of my kids and myself have enjoyed our lessons with her so far, as have others I have referred to her. She's kind, positive, and encouraging.
· Piano · In home We've only had one lesson so far, but we loved Rosemarie. She made us (myself & my two small children) feel comfortable and excited about learning.