Males 5 to 18
Are you or your child interested in learning how to play piano? I am a former child prodigy and a very experienced soloist / teacher whose talent was fostered by the highest of Russian Classical Pianist Pedigrees from a very young age. I have a lot to share. Learning the piano, isn't just about learning notes and playing them; it's about creating music, and conveying a story! I know how to teach that! I have been teaching on and off since I was 18 in 1991. I formerly taught at a Yamaha School, and now I teach in my home on my beautiful Yamaha C7, or I will come to you. My rates are very competitive, and I will give you a strong foundation, instill the art of musicianship and teach you skills you can apply on your own and at your own pace. Learning an instrument should be fun and stress-free to foster a love of creating music. I enjoy teaching most, when you and/or your child are challenged in a fun and relaxed atmosphere! Please contact me if you have any questions.
Helping my students (child - adult) reach and attain their musical goals!
· Piano · In studio Roni B is a treasure! So wonderful! We are so blessed to have found her.
There were several options in the valley, and you can never know if there will be that 'connection' with a new teacher.
Roni is patient and she got me! Knew exactly what I needed to learn.
I have had other teachers, and RONI B IS THE BEST!!!
Im giving her card to ALL my friends, even if they don't play piano!
Thank you Roni. Now don't get too busy so you can't work with you number one student lol!
· Piano · In studio The thought of finding a piano teacher for my young daughter and myself in this city that is filled with so much talent and musicality seemed daunting to me. I was unsure if the piano teacher I chose for my daughter would also be right for me but I felt I needed to start somewhere. I gave my daughter a Yamaha electric piano for Christmas and began the search for her piano teacher immediately.
I stumbled upon Take Lessons completely by accident as I was learning about the rigorous credentializing of the Yamaha School instructors. I knew I wanted someone that was classically trained but still had plenty of youth left to enjoy teaching children. Additionally, I have a very good friend that plays the piano beautifully and he swears it's because of the discipline he learned from his Russian "battle ax" piano teacher so many years ago. He told me if I could find someone that was Russian taught, they would be the best!!
After reading lots of profiles, I found Roni B!!! From the very first lesson for my daughter and then my subsequent lesson, I knew it was the perfect fit for not only my daughter but for me too. Roni B. not only brings her passion of the piano to life with every lesson but patience and compassion as well. She knows her job well and doesn't push me or my daughter to a place that isn't fun and nurturing. It is very important to Roni B. that we learn the piano at our own pace and the love of the journey. She also has very strong knowledge of theory as well.
I have begun to refer friends to Roni B. and I am confident in no time at all, she will be one of the most "in demand" piano teachers in Los Angeles!
· Piano · In studio My 8 year old has wanted to play piano for a long time, but struggled with her last 2 teachers.
Roni has changed my daughters perspective of learning. She really LOVES playing.
Roni is so much fun. She is not only patient, but kind and funny.
I highly recommend Roni.
· Piano · In studio Roni is an amazing piano teacher. After watching my daughter learn from Roni, I, having absolutely no music background, decided to give it a try. Roni, has amazing patience and really amazing teaching techniques that did not make me feel like I was learning like a child. Her lessons were adult driven and she understands the learning obstacles that adults face. As frustrated as I am with myself, I look forward to every lesson. Thank you Roni!!!
· Piano · In home We have been taking lessons with Roni for several years now. Its great to see a teacher who has a passion for what she does. Not only is she patient with my 5 year old, she makes it fun for her too. She has also been teaching my 10 year old for 4 years now and she has really helped develop his musical talents and instill a love of learning music in him. Thank you so much Roni!