Males 15 to 80
Rondalynne McClintock has coached students applying for scholarships since 2005. In 2007 she formed TheScholarshipClub.com with her daughter and business partner Talia Dotson. Since 2007 Rondalynne has helped over 500 students successfully apply for and win local and national scholarships. Students are coached to 1) evaluate their chances of winning a specific scholarship 2) create competitive application packages and 3) deliver outstanding scholarship interviews.
Rondalynne began applying for scholarships while completing her undergraduate Engineering degree. She received several fellowships when she completed a Masters degree in Education and later Master of Sciece in Information Systems. She is currently completing a PhD at the dissertation stage.
Rondalynne looks forward to assisting students in successfully applying for scholarships and academic awards. Her coaching style is encouraging and agile accomodating the level of student engaged.
Founded in 2008, The Scholarship Club is a scholarship coaching company that provides tools, resources and support to college bound students (and their parents or guardians) who are interested in obtaining scholarships to finance their college education. The Scholarship Club offers one-on-one scholarship coaching to help students find the right scholarships, apply for and win money for college.
· College Admissions · In home Ms. McClintock is Amazing!
During working with Ms. McClintock I admire her for her many valuable qualities, and regard her with evermore respect. Ms. McClintock is very goal oriented, was always punctual. She was very much a people person
Ms. McClintock demonstrated early on that she understood what business is all about. She was well organized. She kept a sharp eye on the bottom line, but realized too that customer satisfaction is what makes or breaks your business. she was, efficient by nature. She helped me find scholarships that I never knew existed and working with her was great!
· College Admissions · In studio Ms. McClintock impressed me from the moment I met her, and I have not been disappointed. She is a joy to work with, and brings all of herself and her resources to every client consultation. Roni makes every consult, feel like a reunion with a long lost friend sharing the treasures that they discovered along their journey. She has helped those I brought to her gain a better idea of what they want from their journey, and also to get a Gates Millennium Scholarship. She is an exceptional professional.
· College Admissions · In studio Roni assisted my wife and I with getting scholarship money we never knew was available. She is a great coach and mentor who has helped save us thousands of dollars by advising us on how to obtain financial resources. Our daughter will be going into her Junior year and I have yet to spend anything on her college education! I would highly recommend Roni if you have any financial concerns or just need help with the process. She is the best!
· College Admissions · In studio Roni is a wonderful person and an enthusiastic teacher. She is extremely knowledgeable about choosing college majors, choosing a college, financial aid and scholarships. She is charming, has a beautiful smile and works well with young people. She went out of her way to teach my children everything they needed to know to become the best candidates for scholarships, where to obtain scholarships and how best to determine which scholarships to prioritize. I highly recommend Roni.
· College Admissions · Online Roni was able to provide much needed assistance and guidance in getting my daughter all the scholarships she qualified for. Roni met with her on line each week and walked her/us through the process. She patiently assisted my daughter in preparing the necessary essays and other requirements to qualify. Roni was always very professional, punctual, and knowledgeable regarding her craft. Most important of all, she was able to communicate her lessons in a manner that was easily understood by my daughter and by us.
· College Admissions · Online Roni is the best!!! I have learned so much from her regarding college admissions, along with applying for scholarships. She is kind, smart, always professional, very patient with her clients/students and eager to start class with a smile and on time. I would highly recommend her to anyone that is interested in furthering their education or who just wants to learn the in’s and out’s about how to fund your college education. Roni is very good at what she does, you will not be disappointed.
· College Admissions · Online Ms. McClintock was wonderful. She took her time to describe the admission process to my students. Answered each question thoroughly and provided resources to follow up if needed. You will gain a lot of information about the admission process from Ms. McClintock.