- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Hi,My Name is Ronnie. I have been playing music for eight years and I am currently Leader of "Blonde", my Rock N' Roll, Rhythm N' Swing Band. I Live in Redondo Beach and have Lived in the Southbay for most of my life.I was blessed to grow up around the local music scene! I've had the pleasure of performing with a variety of bands, and Artists, Styles ranging from Christian, Gospel, Doo-Wop, Soul, Rock N' Roll ,Pop, Blues, Jazz, Country, Blue Grass, Singer Song Writer, World, Alternative, African, Reggae, Folk, Punk,Ska and have even opened for the Likes of Dick Dale!(Pulp Fiction, Miserlou) Ive been singing in church as long as I can remembered, fiddled with piano at a talent show when I was seven, played saxophone in elementary and middle school, played bass for my first stringed instrument, but fell in love with guitar at thirteen, Harmonica at fourteen, bands at fifteen, playing and listening to music all my life and Ive been learning new tricks since then, so Wether you just want to learn how to play your favorite songs, learn to sing, learn a new instrument, or get up on that stage, I am the kinda cat who will help guide your way, to get you where you want to go:)
I worked as a courtesy clerk at Ralphs grocerie store- but it paid the bills...sorta haha:p.
I played guitar, and bass for my churches worship group.
I am certified to change oil LEGALLY, so if you need guitar lessons and an oil change, I can knock out two birds with one stone:)
I can change your oil..give guitar lessons, ...and make you a T Shirt Too!!! :D
· Harmonica · In home Lots of info on the the blues harp , Jamed out on the 3-4 , took it on a journey, went whaling and brought it back home. Great intro to a new instrument placement breath and intent
· Guitar · In home Ronnie has been working with my dad who has dementia for the past couple of months and it's been great! He's very good at encouraging my dad to engage and motivating him to continue his guitar practice throughout the week. I can tell he is very knowledgeable/talented in his craft. Ronnie has been very kind, patient and professional, I would recommend him to friends and family~
· Guitar · In home Super patient and friendly. Above all he has a lot of knowledge. He really takes the time to explain everything and answer any questions. He is amazing!!!
· Guitar · In studio Ronny is a brilliant teacher . He teaches you just enough to keep you engaged till the next class .you never lose interest while he's speaking . I've not had a single dull moment in his sessions .
· Harmonica · In studio I already LOVE Ronny as my guitar instructor and from playing with him I knew how talented he was with harmonica. So I decided to start lessons with him for just that. I also have my best friend taking harmonica lessons with him! His positive support and analogies connect the dots when it comes to learning a new instrument. I highly recommend Ronny as a teacher! Humble, talented and genuine.
· Guitar · In home He is very engaging, and easygoing. He allows some silliness when a child student may lose focus at times. He's a great instructor for children.
· Guitar · In home Super supportive and fun! I learned so much already. Can't wait for next week's lesson! :)
· Acoustic Guitar · In home Amazing instructor!
· Drum · In home Outstanding instructor!
· Guitar · In studio Impressed with Ronnie's teaching abilities.