- Teaches students:
- Ages 5+ and special needs
- Teaching since:
- March 2016
Hello! I am a native speaker with a big passion for teaching and I love linguistics and philosophy of languages.
During my studying I had listened a course of cultural studies, theory and history of art, Russian literature, Russian history, Russian theatre. Among my interests were writers Tolstoy, Dostoevsky and Chekhov and poets Pushkin, Lermontov and Brodsky. So besides the basic Russian language lessons (grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation) I suggest several special in-depth program of learning depending on a student's preferences:
- Russian poetry of the Golden Age (Pushkin, Lermontov, Tyutchev)
- Russian prose of the end of XIX century (Tolstoy, Dostoevsky, Bunin)
- Russian drama of the begging of XX century (Chekhov, Bulgakov, Gorky)
- Soviet cinema of the 60-s (Tarkovsky, Khutsiev, Kalatozov)
I am open for any ages and levels.