"No matter what style of music you want to play, the language of music is the same. Learn the 7 aspects of guitar and you will be able to play the music you love."
Some people find their passion early in life, and for Bob M., that's absolutely true. At age 13, he played the guitar at his first musical gig, and many years later, he continues to play guitar professionally and teach others through his highly popular music lessons.
Well educated at the American Conservatory of Music, Bob spent years studying harmony and theory. And through 8 years of rigorous lessons and education under famed classical guitar teacher Jack Cecchini, Bob learned the true dedication and passion required for becoming a professional musician. In addition to his work with Jack, Bob played in the Masterclasses of Oscar Ghiglia (Segovia's podigy) and Manuel Lince (disciple of Abel Carlevaro) and did advanced guitar study with Jack Grassel, a well known master guitarist. Bobalso diversified his education by studying at the Bloom School of Jazz and spending three years learning improvisation techniques from famed jazz guru Charlie Banacos.
Because of his education, Bob is perhaps best known for his incredible improvisation abilities and his unique arrangements of pop tunes. Inspired by Wes Montgomery, Joe Pass, Barney Kessel, Andres Segovia, and other iconic guitarists, Bob has blended what he loves best about traditional Bebop and Blues with his creative, harmonic approaches. His jazz trio especially capitalizes on their unique ability to improvise, providing a steady stream of tunes, all while playing great jazz music and standards from the Great American Song Book. A passionate and energetic performer, Bob has been playing for crowds since his high school rock band days. Today, he enjoys playing solo and with his jazz trio at both private and corporate events.
Bob enjoys passing along his knowledge and experience to others as the founder of G4 Guitar Riverside where he teaches all styles, all ages, and all levels. Known by his students as an encouraging and supportive teacher, Bob believes that any student can become a good guitarist with enough dedication and passion. He teaches the G4 Guitar method, which is based on 29 years of research and development and is a structured, proven method for learning the guitar.
In addition to teaching guitar lessons, Bob has also written one book on soloing concepts for guitar, a theory course for beginners, and has developed special technical exercises to help guitarists with technical development.
Today, Bob continues to teach guitar lessons and is working on a CD of solo guitar music consisting of jazz and pop tunes.
*** Lesson Details ***
FUN, EASY GUITAR LESSONS, PLAY CHORDS YOUR FIRST LESSON
DID YOU EVER WANT TO TAKE GUITAR LESSONS BUT THOUGHT YOU COULDN'T DO IT?
Well, you've come to the right place. I'll teach you how to play guitar the fun and easy way!
>>> Play chords during the first lesson!
>>> Learn the skills you need to know so you can play the music you love!
STUDENTS COME FIRST!
My lessons are specifically designed for Teens to Adults!
1. All my students feel like stars! Because I make sure each lesson is both fun and enriching.
2. I provide a clear lesson plan complete with goals, achievement levels, and performances.
3. I use a song based teaching system so my students are learning songs they love while they get the academic benefits of music.
4. I don’t overbook myself so my current clients get the full benefit of my energy.
Music lessons have other great benefits like: Higher self esteem, more confidence, good social skills...and more!
5. I’ve seen the benefits of music proven over and over, and I know that I’m teaching so much more than music.
6. I’m exclusive. I have an incredibly high success rate because I only work with those that are truly excited about music.
I have several learning program packages available from 6 weeks to 24 weeks. And from 30 to 60 minutes lessons.
All materials are included FREE as part of the lesson package fee.
LESSONS ARE FUN AND ORGANIZED. YOU'LL LEARN TO PLAY THE MUSIC YOU LOVE!.
I utilize the research based learning material in our lessons. It is an integrated system that teaches you the 7 aspects of the guitar. There are also a series of checklists we use to help you clearly achieve defined goals in a very easy-to-follow way.
If you are looking to learn the guitar as a beginner, or breakthrough to higher levels of playing as an intermediate or advanced guitarist, then you've come to the right place. Imagine being able to play the songs and music you love.
PLAY CHORDS AT YOUR FIRST LESSON, OR BREAK THROUGH TO THE NEXT LEVEL!
1. Develop Skills - Picking, chords, arpeggios, scales, rhythm, reading, aural skills and theory.
2. Practice - Lessons are about building effective practice routines.
3. Motivation - Motivation is critical to long term success. We work at keeping you motivated!
4. Progress - I track student progress. And works with the student to maintain a constant level of progress to achieve their goals.
5. Upgrades / Improvements - Lessons are constantly about making improvement based on new findings to ensure our students are always improving.
6. Results - Following the lesson program will guarantee you results. With practice, patience, persistence and following the method, YOU WILL improve.
BENEFITS FOR YOU:
1. Guitar lessons for kids, teens and adults and all levels. From beginning guitarists with no experience to advanced level players.
2. YOU will be getting guitar lessons from a teacher who cares and actually tracks your progress, and knows your strengths and weaknesses.
3. YOU will learn the right things at the right time and in the right way as taught by a professional, working guitarist and certified teacher.
4. YOU will learn to play the guitar faster than trying to learn on your own.
5. YOU will learn how to practice effectively and efficiently to gain great results in a short space of time. Practice skills are rarely taught by guitar teachers.
6. YOU will get instant feed back on your playing in lessons so that YOU know that YOU will continue to make progress on the guitar.
7. YOU will learn musical skills that will enable YOU to meet YOUR goals as a guitar player.
8. YOU will be highly motivated and inspired to master the guitar.
9. YOU will finally understand how music works.
10. YOUR musicality and ear for music will improve drastically.
Teaching people of all ages and abilities for over 30 years to play guitar. Rock, blues, classical, jazz, folk, acoustic styles are among the types of music I teach.