- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Ms. Garcia teaches violin privately around Miami area. Violin lessons are essential for beginning to advanced violinists. Lessons are custom tailored and planned according to the individual student and his/her individual needs. Ms. Garcia’s violin students begin by learning the parts of the instrument and how to properly hold their instrument. It often takes several classes to achieve the necessary comfort level of holding the instrument, developing strength of the fingers and hands to produce musical sound.
Extensive instruction on musicality, the fundamentals of reading/interpreting musical notation and symbols, comfortable and physically healthy approaches to holding the instrument and practicing effective posture, as well as performance techniques and a love of music are all topics covered in Ms. Garcia’s violin lessons.
Private violin lessons and music theory from 3 year old kids up to teenagers.
Private violin lessons mixed with music theory from 5 year old kids up to teenagers.
I began to build my own private violin studio in Mexico back in 2010 and currently building it in Miami.
· Violin · In home I've tried to learn violin in past years, but I hadn't found the right teacher. Now, Ms. Garcia has been helping me a lot, and I've noticed a huge progress in my practicing since I started with her. She always finds the best way to guide me through the violin world. I absolutely don't hesitate in recommending Ms. Garcia to all those who are looking for a great violin and music teacher.
· Violin · In studio Ms. Garcia is the violin teacher of my 10 year daughter. She can't wait every week for her lesson. Her motivation is up to the roof thanks to the support of Ms. Garcia. Thanks to the violin lessons, my daughter has improved in many other aspects. She is so motivated. When I take my daughter to her lessons, I always find Ms. Garcia prepared, willing and motivated with a big and welcoming smile. I strongly recommend her.
· Violin · In studio I have the experience as a colleague of Ms. Garcia. I can tell that she is an amazing, charismatic, knowledgeable teacher, performer and musician. I have worked with her side by side as performers and teachers. The level of creativity of Ms. Garcia is unparalleled. She has a unique ability to keep the students and the audience engage from the start to the end of the lesson or the concert. It is a pleasure being able to work with such a talented professional. I am sure that those that are under her teaching are as fortunate as those that work around her.