- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
A recent graduate of Cornerstone University with a degree in Music Education! I have a strong passion for music as well as theater! I've taught private lessons as well as run music for multiple productions! I have also travelled to over a dozen countries as a vocal soloist.
Our mission is to educate and inspire all people to understand and value the art of vocal music and its lifelong impact on the human spirit.
Michigan Music Association was founded in 1967 as a non-profit, educational organization to perpetuate through high standards an annual competition for students in the state of Michigan. Its goals are to provide the public the opportunity to hear students in competition, to uphold a high standard in music education, provide a public outlet for the artistic talent of music students, and most importantly to help students gain the experience and confidence to develop their musical talents.
The Michigan Education Association (MEA) is a self-governing education association, representing about 150,000 teachers, education support professionals and higher-education employees throughout the state.
· Singing · In home Rachael taught some warm-up & voice exercises to me. Only our first lesson, but now I have some direction and something to practice.
· Singing · In studio Rachel made my daughter feel comfortable right away, she's excited for her next lesson!