- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Music and singing is a part of my everyday life! It is my passion and desire to share music and partner with others as a teacher to help them develop their musical abilities!
Choose to take lessons with me, and you'll see that singing isn't something that I simply know or critique. It's something that I love and do myself!
*** Lesson Details ***
I work with all ages and skill levels, and since every student is different, the approach to lessons will vary! Typically, to start us off, we'll assess your current skill, experience, and expectations for the lessons. We will work together to create a lesson plan that works for you! In our lessons after that we'll try to work on the things you need and want. Each lesson will start off with warm up exercises and will contain bits of music theory to help you become a well-rounded musician!
*** Specialties ***
I specialize in helping students improve their tonal sound quality, breathing, and pitch matching capabilities along with many other things that we can accomplish in our times together. My goal is to help students improve their overall music abilities as well to become the best musicians they can be.
I also have a bit of experience in critiquing vocals for competitions and teaching vocal workshops. Songwriting has also been a part of my musical experience with two songwriting competition awards, so I can also help anyone aspiring to improve their songwriting capabilities.
My husband is the worship pastor for First Assembly of God, and I assist him by helping lead worship with him every week at our church!
Assisted in leading worship for the worship team.
· Singing · In home We are extremely pleased to have Rachel as our instructor! She is very knowledgeable, patient and caring! My grabddaughter felt very comfortable with her and kearned so much in her first lesson! We are looking forward continuing these lessons!
· Singing · In studio She's a great teacher and has a lot of pattience.