Have you always wanted to learn the piano or violin? It’s never too late! I have been playing the piano and violin for 14 years and have been teaching for 2 years. I have a variety of experiences over the years, ranging from instructors who graduated from the Juilliard School of Music, Colburn Conservatory in Los Angeles and the Music Conservatory of Paris. I have also performed in piano competitions and have played solo piano with an orchestra. In addition, I was a member of the CSUN youth symphony and my college symphony.
I can teach beginner to advanced students classical, broadway, pop and basic jazz on both the piano and violin.
I can also assist you if you're struggling with music theory. While learning the piano, I studied music theory and took numerous tests that help me retain what I was learning. Music theory is an essential part of learning to play the violin or piano and even other instruments.
I tailor my lessons uniquely to each of my students because my students should love the learning process. I am always willing to listen and to encourage each one of my students to keep on going!
*** Lesson Details ***
I give 30 minute, 45 minute or 60 minute lessons. I also do lessons via Skype. You may email me for further information.
*** Travel Equipment ***
I bring my violin and can also provide you with a music stand. I do require my students have their own violin, bow, shoulder rest and rosin.
· Violin · Online I am really enjoying Pearl's lessons. Pearl offers encouragement and guidance, and tells me of the necessary corrections to work on each week. I am always looking forward to the next lesson and feel more confident after we discussed the past week.
· Violin · In studio Pearl is a super awesome teacher! I'm so glad I got to be taught by her.
You're the best :)
· Violin · In home Pearl is an extremely talented, sweet young woman. She was very flexible with our schedule and was really good working my daughter's unique personality. Thank you, Pearl.
· Violin · In home We love Pearl! As a parent it is very difficult to let a stranger in your home but Pearl makes this all easy with her personality. The way she explains everything even when you don't know anything about music is amazing. Thank you for teaching others what you know best. 😄🎻🎻🎻
· Piano · In home Pearl has been GREAT!! Taking lesson's with her has been enjoyable. I played as a child but wanted to pick it back up as an adult, which Pearl has really helped making this process fun and easy. She is always punctual and is very professional. I consider her to be a positive teacher and encouraging. I love it and will continue for sometime. Thanks Pearl:)
· Piano · In home I think she is great
· Violin · what an excellent way to learn!
For anyone, even adults like me, wanting to learn or improve on piano or violin I would highly recommend Pearl. She is fun, and tailors your lessons to really focus on areas you need help with. She will save you a lot of time and aggregation if you follow her tips and lessons. She is also flexible when I feel like switching lessons from violin to piano. She's easy going and the best!!
Thanks a million Pearl,