- Teaches students:
- Ages 8+ and special needs
- Teaching since:
7+ years teaching college-level creative and performance technology as a professor in multiple Philadelphia institutions:
- Temple University: Boyer college of Music and Dance
- Drexel University: Westphal college of media
- Art Institute of Philadelphia: Audio Production program
Drumming for over 25 years.
Performed acoustic and/or electronic drums on over 12 recordings
Rehearsed and performed local or touring in over 10 bands.
Electronic instrument service/customization for 10 years.
Since 2016, I've given drum-lessons my home studio; teaching rock/jazz/metal/rap and more to students 6 and up.
Presently on staff at Philadelphia School of Rock.
Expertise in drum machines for fresh perspectives on kit or computer.
With training in Psychology and Dance, I teach RHYTHM for exercise and meditation as much as for musical empowerment and expression.
1-on-1 coaching with students 6+, teaching:
basics of drumkit technique,
● song analysis and rehearsal for ensemble performance
● basic to advanced drumkit techniques
● drum rudiments
● personal ergonomics and economy of motion
1-on-1 lessons teaching:
● drumkit technique
● song study for play-along to recordings
● drum notation and literacy
● rudiments and stick control
● ergonomics and economy of motion
● e-drum fundamentals, to get the most from an electronic kit (metronome training, sound design, sensor calibration, etc)
The IEEE-SA is a leading consensus building organization that nurtures, develops and advances global technologies. Our standards drive the functionality, capabilities and interoperability of a wide range of products and services that transform the way people live, work and communicateShow More