I am Ouray K., a math tutor who knows the way. With a degree in Aerospace Engineering, I can handle all math topics. My ten years experience on the job has enabled me to master the art of teaching mathematics, and all my students give me 5-star reviews. The ability to make complex concepts simple speaks for me.
I run a math tutoring business in Scottsdale, AZ with the aim of making students love the subject. You can take all my lessons either online or in-person. To make self-study easy, I have compiled concise notes with detailed step-by-step solutions. I also provide a guide that I use to solve complicated math problems, be it in Pre-Algebra, Algebra, Adv. Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, Pre-Calculus, Calculus, or Statistics. Each lesson is targeted at meeting the needs of each student.
Let’s get started. Kindly reserve your spot in the box on the right. Math is simple for those who adhere to its rules of engagement; let me teach you these rules.
● Provided mentorship | academic support to high school students who were either low-income or potential first-generation college students.
● Monitored grades and arranged tutoring sessions for students at-risk of failing their class.
● Facilitated as a class assistant by providing additional guidance to students during weekend classes.
● Communicated and worked with the administration to better serve students.
● Provided tutoring support for algebra, geometry, trigonometry, precalculus, and calculus courses.
● Explained course specific content for students struggling with math concepts.
● Modeled problem solving techniques using study aids and illustrations.
● Guided students through complicated math problems by creating detailed step-by-step instructions.
Since 1963, members of a single professional society have achieved virtually every milestone in modern American flight. That society is the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics. With more than 30,000 individual members from 88 countries and 95 corporate members, AIAA is the world’s largest technical society dedicated to the global aerospace profession. Created in 1963 by the merger of the two great aerospace societies of the day, the American Rocket Society (founded in 1930 as the American Interplanetary Society), and the Institute of the Aerospace Sciences (established in 1933 as the Institute of the Aeronautical Sciences), AIAA carries forth a proud tradition of more than 80 years of aerospace leadership.