- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Hi, my name is Olga. I am a native Russian speaker. I moved to the US five and a half years ago. I have been teaching private and group lessons since 2011.
- Tomsk State Pedagogical University, Tomsk, Russia (1996)
- STARTALK Program for teachers of Russian language, Alexandria, Virginia (2014)
- Course: “Russian Language as a Foreign Language. Lessons for teachers”, Moscow (2016)
Current position: Teacher of Russian for Adults, School of Russian Language and Art, Nashua.
My teaching method is based on three basic principles:
1. Clear and simple instructions in grammar;
2. Real life practice materials to make our lessons interesting and fun
3. Cultural knowledge to give you more confidence communicating with native Russians speakers and to help you avoid awkward situations.
All lessons are based on individual needs and interests.
Looking forward to help you reach your goals.
· Russian · In home
I recommend her without hesitation,