- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Hi, there! My name is Nina and I can't wait to meet you! I've been teaching private lessons since 2002 and have loved helping my students learn Italian, broaden their understanding of language, and get to know Italian culture. I went to the University of London and Venice and earned a degree in Italian and Art History in 1995. I'm a friendly, outgoing person and my teaching style is lively, engaging, and effective. I look forward to helping you reach your goals!
· Italian · Online Nina is very nice. As an adult, it is sometimes difficult to learn a new language because you are embarrassed to make mistakes. Nina makes you feel comfortable.
The lessons are organised and are going in a rhythm that you can follow.
· Italian · Online
· Italian · Online This , my first class, was individual and very personalized. Nina is friendly, accessible and very helpful in terms of gently correcting pronunciation, giving little hints to remember words and phrases and speaking of Italian customs and language usages. I'm looking forward to the next 11 lessons!
· Italian · In studio My first lesson with Nina was perfect . I felt comfortable with her right from the start ! She is warm and friendly . I feel she is the perfect instructor for me !
· · I have been meeting with Nina twice weekly since mid October.She is very professional, fluent in Italian and knowledgeable about all aspects of Italian grammar. She has provided supplemental materials/worksheets which have helped me better understand the language assignments from my regular class....She is hospitable and kind. Even when I don't know how to write or day something or frequently forget the vocabulary, I never feel intimidated with her. I highly recommend Nina to anyone pursuing learning Italian language.
· Italian · In studio Hum ...Well let me count the ways, how long do you have ?
Nina is a profound teacher...
One of the many things that makes her brilliant is her creativity...
Its hard learning another language as an adult or at any age,
However speaking for myself, she takes into consideration my particular issues or strengths, and gears my lesson around them.
Nina is extremely patient, and positive even if its the hundredth time she has corrected my pronunciation of Che!
She has a fierce sense of humor :) Con un grande Cuore
· Italian · In studio Nina is an excellent Italian tutor. She is so positive and encouraging. I felt that my progress in learning the language was due to her teaching skills and constant encouragement. Nina was more than willing to work with me and tailor my lessons to my individual needs and what I needed to learn in a short amount of time. I highly recommend her as an Italian instructor.