My name is Nikita and I am a violin, viola and guitar instructor with 13 years of teaching experience. I work with international students of all ages at every skill level. So I am fully committed to the entire range of musical education.
Have you been contemplating professional music lessons? You have found the right teacher! I acquired a Master’s Degree in the St. Petersburg State Music Conservatory of Russia. For over 20 years of my musical study and career I was not only teaching, but successfully performing in numerous concerts and recitals as a solo/chamber ensemble/symphony orchestra performer. I am also a recipient of various awards for republic and international competitions, amongst which are the V International Competition, Ukraine, and XXXIII Republic Competition, Kazakhstan.
Do you think the lessons also should be interesting and fun? You’re right! For the best results you need to enjoy the entire process. That is why my lessons are always easy to understand, interesting and fun.
I would love the opportunity to assist in your growth and development in the musical arts and remember… you’re never too young or too old to start!!!
• Henrik Wieniavsky: 1-st Concerto, 2-nd Concerto, “Faust” Phantasies, Polonaise D-dur, Polonaise A-dur, Scherzo-Tarantella, Variation on the Original Theme
• Niccolo Paganini: 1-st Concerto, 2-nd Concerto, Dance of the Witches, Caprices (included 24)
• Peter Tchaikovsky: Violin Concerto
• Yohan Sebastian Bach (violin solo): 1-st Sonata (whole); 1-st Partita (Allemande and Double); 2-nd Partita (whole); 3-ed Partita (Loure and Gavotte)
• Pablo de Sarasate: Andalusian Romance; Spain Dance; Introduction and Tarantella
• Amadeus Mozart: 1-st, 2-nd and 4-th Concertos
• Charles-Camille Saint-Saens: Introduction and Rondo capriccioso
• Felix Mendelson: Concerto e-moll
• Pierre Rode: Caprices
• Rimsky Korsakov Golden Cockerel Fantasy (arr. by Efrem Zimbalist)
• Initiated and participated in numerous charity concerts in churches, orphanages, schools and veteran’s centers
• Volunteer tutor at various summer camps, successfully helping students to solve problems related to rhythm, intonation and technique
• Orchestra of Radio and TV, St. Petersburg, Russia, 2004-2015
• Orchestra of State Jazz Philharmonics, St. Petersburg, Russia, 2006-2015
• State Academic Capella of St. Petersburg, Russia, 2008-2009
• Chamber Philharmonics of St. Petersburg, Russia, 2003-2010
• Symphonic orchestra of Rimski-Korsakov State Conservatory, Russia, 2005-2011
• Various Music Colleges Symphonic Orchestras, Russia, 2000-2005
Musica Nordica Tour (St. Petersburg-Novgorod-Tver-Moscow, Russia, 2006)
Nights of Organ Music (Maltese Chapel, St. Petersburg, Russia, 2006-2008)
As a student of such senior Violin Professor, as Vladimir Ovcharek, my experience includes assisting and supporting him in music colleges and conservatory by establishing and maintaining appropriate technical, musical and repertoire standards for students with regard to auditions, acceptance, Sophomore Evaluations, Performance Honors and recitals.
My duties also included coaching various string chamber ensembles, developing and presenting comprehensible and stimulating lesson plans, as well as coordinating and leading recruiting and outreaching efforts.
Besides, I took part in Master Classes of Professors of Moscow, St. Petersburg and Novosibirsk conservatories, such as Eduard Grach, Vladimir Ovcharek, Antonina Kazarina, Marina Kuzina.