My name is Nikita and I am a violin, viola and guitar instructor with 13 years of teaching experience. I work with international students of all ages at every skill level. So I am fully committed to the entire range of musical education.
Have you been contemplating professional music lessons? You have found the right teacher! I acquired a Master’s Degree in the St. Petersburg State Music Conservatory of Russia. For over 20 years of my musical study and career I was not only teaching, but successfully performing in numerous concerts and recitals as a solo/chamber ensemble/symphony orchestra performer. I am also a recipient of various awards for republic and international competitions, amongst which are the V International Competition, Ukraine, and XXXIII Republic Competition, Kazakhstan.
Do you think the lessons also should be interesting and fun? You’re right! For the best results you need to enjoy the entire process. That is why my lessons are always easy to understand, interesting and fun.
I would love the opportunity to assist in your growth and development in the musical arts and remember… you’re never too young or too old to start!!!
• Henrik Wieniavsky: 1-st Concerto, 2-nd Concerto, “Faust” Phantasies, Polonaise D-dur, Polonaise A-dur, Scherzo-Tarantella, Variation on the Original Theme
• Niccolo Paganini: 1-st Concerto, 2-nd Concerto, Dance of the Witches, Caprices (included 24)
• Peter Tchaikovsky: Violin Concerto
• Yohan Sebastian Bach (violin solo): 1-st Sonata (whole); 1-st Partita (Allemande and Double); 2-nd Partita (whole); 3-ed Partita (Loure and Gavotte)
• Pablo de Sarasate: Andalusian Romance; Spain Dance; Introduction and Tarantella
• Amadeus Mozart: 1-st, 2-nd and 4-th Concertos
• Charles-Camille Saint-Saens: Introduction and Rondo capriccioso
• Felix Mendelson: Concerto e-moll
• Pierre Rode: Caprices
• Rimsky Korsakov Golden Cockerel Fantasy (arr. by Efrem Zimbalist)
• Initiated and participated in numerous charity concerts in churches, orphanages, schools and veteran’s centers
• Volunteer tutor at various summer camps, successfully helping students to solve problems related to rhythm, intonation and technique
• Orchestra of Radio and TV, St. Petersburg, Russia, 2004-2015
• Orchestra of State Jazz Philharmonics, St. Petersburg, Russia, 2006-2015
• State Academic Capella of St. Petersburg, Russia, 2008-2009
• Chamber Philharmonics of St. Petersburg, Russia, 2003-2010
• Symphonic orchestra of Rimski-Korsakov State Conservatory, Russia, 2005-2011
• Various Music Colleges Symphonic Orchestras, Russia, 2000-2005
Musica Nordica Tour (St. Petersburg-Novgorod-Tver-Moscow, Russia, 2006)
Nights of Organ Music (Maltese Chapel, St. Petersburg, Russia, 2006-2008)
Exceptionally gifted musician and educator, with expertise in the instruction of undergraduate and graduate students. A passionate professional with over 12 years of experience in the instruction of violin performance, including orchestra repertory, high string techniques, string literature, string pedagogy, and musical education. An excellent communicator, and a creator of an all-inclusive and diverse rich culture which expedites learning and facilitates growth. Multilingual proficiency in English, German and Russian.
Proven expertise in:
• Creative Music Development
• Solo, Chamber, and Orchestra
• Multicultural Diversity
• Stakeholder Engagement
• Student Recruitment and Planning
• Teaching Methodologies
• Excellence in Communication
• High-Performance Culture
FREELANCE |KOBLENZ, GERMANY . NOVOSIBIRSK, ST. PETERSBURG, RUSSIA. LEBANON, PALMYRA, PA, US
Music Instructor, Artist Performer – Violin (2004 – Present)
Supervise, coach and hire national and international students for music colleges and conservatories, including rehearsals, scheduling of courses and evaluation of performances.
Teaching music to a variety of students from the US, Canada, Australia, Germany, South Korea, Japan and Russia. Providing exceptional instructional approaches and strategies to facilitate optimum learning outcomes.
+ Headed the violin group for the Symphony Orchestra, including rehearsals, and monitoring of the performance of the violinists.
+ Engaged students through pedagogical approaches and assess varying learning styles and needs by creating a conducive learning environment.
+ Designed and innovated teaching methods and lessons to stimulate growth in the students, and guided them to achieve their personal and professional goals.
+ Collaborated with students, peers, parents and senior leadership, to foster development and continuous improvements that aligned with the College’s philosophies, values, and goals.
+ Volunteered and tutored at summer camps, assisting students to solve problems with rhythm, intonation, and technique.
+ Initiated charity concerts in churches, orphanages, schools and veterans centers, providing performance opportunities for students and enhancing the student’s volunteer enrichment.
+ Took part in Master Classes of Professors of Moscow, St. Petersburg and Novosibirsk conservatories, such as Eduard Grach, Vladimir Ovcharek, Antonina Kazarina, Marina Kuzina.