- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
I currently have 28 piano/music students that I teach weekly. Both the students and I enjoy the piano lessons very much, and I am looking to teach it full-time. I have a natural way of communicating and teaching music and also make the experience very unique as I incorporate my own listening exercises, piano games, and reading techniques that help speed up the skill of playing piano. Children learn quickly with me and the parents have been the best with recommending me to their family and/or neighbors and becoming piano students themselves! Thank you for that! Piano is fun, therapeutic, and academic.
Every year I have a music recital, where my students perform pieces that they have been working on. Most times, my students perform on their own, but we also have groups that perform together. This is a very special time for all of us. When you become my student, you join a music community.
Some of my music history include:
A general music reading course in college
I also have 7 plus years in piano lessons, 2 years in violin, and 3 plus years in choir, voice, and sight reading. I also taught myself how to play guitar as a teenager.
For Health and Fitness:
I've been a personal trainer and I have a Master of Science in Nutrition and Physical Activity. There are key specifics with trying to body build or weight loss that involve both exercise and eating habits. With my experience in training, I know I can help anyone get to their max potential in their goals. I love teaching health and breaking down the science so my students understand how the body works.
Currently, I teach 7 courses throughout the semester as a PE college professor. I love my work and love sharing my passion for health to the next generation. I'm a very passionate person and love to motivate youth into finding and making their dreams a reality.
· Piano · In home Absolutely wonderful instructor who made each lesson both fun and challenging at the same time. Would highly recommend her for both adults and kids.
· Piano · In home Very supportive, adaptive to my level and interests, very easy to work with, great experience.
· Classical Piano · In home Nicole is teaching my 6 yr old beginner. She is really good and patient with her. My daughter loves practicing her lessons to get her stickers. We like the way she approaches each lessons. I would definitely recommend her to my friends.